[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Robert Meachum

Imageek

QQ Thanks for the whining mary, just be careful you don't spill on that pretty dress of yours while your chasing faded memories.

Back on topic, I understand that the Saints are deep at WR, but I really thought the guy would get a solid shot this year with the money they pay him. What's the word Saints homers?

You waited 23 minutes only and no response so you jump back in and make it sound like everyone is ignoring you? Be patient.

I wasn't thinking anyone was ingnoring me, although I wish you had. I was merely suggesting that the information about this move to inactive was missing. No one has this information and I am scratching my head at why. That is all.

This site used to have helpful posts, now its all derogatory all the time, god the good old days are gone!

I wasn't thinking anyone was ingnoring me, although I wish you had. I was merely suggesting that the information about this move to inactive was missing. No one has this information and I am scratching my head at why. That is all.

or maybe it IS available with the SEARCH function (or whatever is/was known)

The team has pretty good depth at WR and one of them was definitely going to have to be inactive Sunday for the Saints to get the roster down to where it needed to be for the game (we needed more players to help the secondary / DL).

Also, Meachem doesn't contribute on special teams so that may have gone into their thinking as well. (Copper and Moore do). Usama Young, Troy Evans, Aaron Stecker, and Mark Simineau are all special teamers who were inactivated due to injury so they probably needed some filler there.

So if you have to sit one WR who are you going to sit?

Colston

Patten

Moore

Henderson

Copper

Meachem

keggerz=God and he sometimes insists that I speak for him because he is so very busy. I'm just glad to help.

thank you my son

The Keggerz!

don't thank me I was showing you were wrong in your statement that the info about him being inactive was missing.