[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Official Eagles-Cowboys Week 2 Thread

i_am_the_swammi

Exactly . No hard feelings either way. Whats the matter with Scourge ? He is a cranky bastard

we hate Dallas fans...we have too many of them that root for Dallas, living in Philly because they had a rough childhood and want to be the heel all the time...

there aren't too many Eagles fans in Dallas....you don't know what it's like being an Eagles fan and seeing so many fans of the team you love to hateeeee....also Giants fans too....Jersey is right around the corner...

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Cowboy/Eagle week baby.... Trash talkin, bad-mouthin, chest thumping is mandatory....

It's week 2, both teams just beat the snot out of much lesser foes, and my guess is both teams are still going to be rusty. So I'm thinking it's going to be a high scoring event.

This one is going to be fun, 34-27 Cowboys

we hate Dallas fans...we have too many of them that root for Dallas, living in Philly because they had a rough childhood and want to be the heel all the time...

there aren't too many Eagles fans in Dallas....you don't know what it's like being an Eagles fan and seeing so many fans of the team you love to hateeeee....also Giants fans too....Jersey is right around the corner...

In the sense of message board trash talking and not real life. Right back at you. I live in NJ and a lot of my boys are Giants fans so I took hugh lumps last year. The best line from last years superbowl was from my boy thats a Giants fan at a superbowl party. He asked me who I was rooting for and I said the Giants. Gotta go NFC east. I said wouldnt you root for the Cowboys if they were playing the Pats. He said no Fin way :wacko:

Edited by whomper

Dallas has always struggled to pin down a healthy McNabb...so if they can manage 3 sacks, that could be the difference in the game because they would have to hurry him an awful lot to net 3 sacks...

I don't think that have to sack him a certain # of times. I think that they definitely need to make him throw the ball before he wants to. If they don't they're done IMO.

In the sense of message board trash talking and not real life. Right back at you. I live in NJ and a lot of my boys are Giants fans so I took hugh lumps last year. The best line from last years superbowl was from my boy thats a Giants fan at a superbowl party. He asked me who I was rooting for and I said the Giants. Gotta go NFC east. I said wouldnt you root for the Cowboys if they were playing the Pats. He said no Fin way :wacko:

I despise the Patriots, Brady, Belichick...all of them. That said, when they faced Philly in the Super Bowl, I rooted for New England. :D

exactly....I hated rooting for the Giants, but I have equal hatred so I went with the upset...

I don't think that have to sack him a certain # of times. I think that they definitely need to make him throw the ball before he wants to. If they don't they're done IMO.

my point was that in order to get 3 sacks, it means they will have hurried him a good portion of the game.....there's where the errant throws are made and the sacks are just a telltale...

with a QB like McNabb you just have to keep blitzing until you get him or make him make a mistake....which is quite hard..

lol

i hope you two have fun battling it out for second place all year. :D

wow...as a Steeler fan, you have no problem boosting up the Cowboys over the Eagles?....

the matchup looks at least even right now and there's no reason to think either team should get blown out..

I hate the Eagles and the Cowboys. I'm just giving my un-biased prediction. From top to bottom, the Cowboys are the most talented team in the NFL right now.....and I just threw up in my mouth :wacko:

Edited by Menudo

The Eagles are the better team and Jimmy Johnson will out scheme Garret on Monday night just like he did last year when the Eagles D totally dominated Dallas. The Eagles come in with a chip on their shoulder for being overlooked and leave Big D with a 31-23 win.

The Cowboys will be tied for last place after tonight.

Come on Eagles D soften them up for us. No injuries just soften them up. :wacko:

The Cowboys will be tied for last place after tonight.

Come on Eagles D soften them up for us. No injuries just soften them up. :wacko:

Your going to get NO help from this game as it takes iron to sharpen iron. All that is going to happen is the Eagles are going to get beat, but in doing so, hone the Cowboys into a tool that will slice though cheese like butter baby.

IT IS ALMOST HERE.................Ohhhhh what a feeling.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Your going to get NO help from this game as it takes Iron to sharpen Iron. All that is going to happen is the Eagles are going to get beat, but in doing so, hone the Cowboys into a tool that will slice though cheese like butter baby.

IT IS ALMOST HERE.................Ohhhhh what a feeling.

No where to hide now.

Edited by Randall