[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CONFIRMED - Brady done for season

Shorttynaz

Just reported on the NFL network that the MRI results on Brady show a torn ACL and a torn MCL.

I know he just retired, but I'd be willing to bet that if Culpepper received a call from the Pats, he would come out of retirement faster than a fat kid could load his plate at Chucky Cheese.

If he was offered the opportunity to start and be reunited with Moss I'm sure he would. Unfortunately he'd only be offered the opportunity to backup Cassel, which isn't what Culpepper has been looking for.

It's confirmed on Sirius, ESPN and WEEI that he's going to IR. Is that good enough for everyone?

Thank you! Guess I should have waited an hour. Regardless of what was said in here, I did see on the NFL Network earlier that he was done - not just speculating.

Any chance Brady plays with the injury? I mean, Rivers did it during the playoffs, Merriman is doing it right now. What's stopping Brady? He seems to be a pretty tough SOB who can usually avoid the pass rush. The Pats' "window" isn't getting any bigger next year... :wacko:

Merriman is a fool.

I don't know if it's more irony or bad karma from Belichick messing with the system for all those weeks.

I was thinking the same thing yesterday. The first time in a LONG time that Brady is not listed on the injury report in any way and what happens??