[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randy Moss

fingfootball

He's a great receiver but I'm wondering if the great attitude he had last year will hold out.

I have Moss and Im sticking with the fact he is still a top WR in FF and will get you wonderful numbers for your team every week. My question is, I wonder how Moss is feeling now since he turned down more money from the Eagles to stay in NE??? :wacko:

Things are looking a little bleek for NE. Will Randy remain to be the player he was last year, or will he revert back to the "I'll play when I want to play" guy?

I've seen some others ask this in other Brady threads.

Unless I missed something, Randy still got his - even with Cassel at QB.

Something tells me he'll be fine until and unless..... he stops getting his.

Edited by Cunning Runt

I've seen some others ask this in other Brady threads.

Unless I missed something, Randy still got his - even with Cassel at QB.

Something tells me he'll be fine until and unless..... he stops getting his.

I just forsee (whichever) QB over or under throw's to him a few times, coupled by a few losses and the sulking will be back.

I think Moss will continue to be a top 5 WR this year. Cassel can't be that freakin bad or he wouldn't be there. Give him a couple of weeks and with all the talent he has around him he should be hitting Moss and Welker on a regular basis.

Besides, have you seen their schedule..... weak, very, very weak......

They struggled against the Chiefs, it's only uphill for them.

Cassel doesn't practice with the #1 offense so now that he will be doing that he'll be ready to go. He certainly won't be anywhere near as good as Brady but he'll be more prepared once he starts practicing and things will be ok.