[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Brady Effect

cubdaddy

I'm in a 10 team redraft league and the guy who has Brady has Jason Campbell as his back up. Needless to say, he's looking for help....He has two stud WRs in LFitz and SSmith...and someone has already offered him Eli Manning for Steve Smith ... :wacko:....what kind of offers are the Brady owners getting and accepting.....

My team is in my signature.

The Brady owner in my league has NO ONE as his backup. This was pointed out to him durring our draft and he laughed and said why waste another roster spot? In that aspect, I find it humerous. Anyway, he has proposed this trade to me:

He is asking for:

McNabb and J Stewart

FOR

M Lynch

I can really use a solid #2 RB, however with Chris Johnson on my bench, I may pass. McNabb is more than likely my first option at QB unless Warner or Kitna just have a matchup I cant pass up. I'm still thinking about it, dont know if I'll do it or not.

The Brady owner in my league has NO ONE as his backup. This was pointed out to him durring our draft and he laughed and said why waste another roster spot? In that aspect, I find it humerous. Anyway, he has proposed this trade to me:

He is asking for:

McNabb and J Stewart

FOR

M Lynch

I can really use a solid #2 RB, however with Chris Johnson on my bench, I may pass. McNabb is more than likely my first option at QB unless Warner or Kitna just have a matchup I cant pass up. I'm still thinking about it, dont know if I'll do it or not.

No way you take that deal.

I was that guy (not in your league but did the same thing) Couldn't pass Brady up at 14 in the second round, and said pretty much - if he goes down, I'm done, so no reason to waste the space at this point....not thinking he would be down 10 minutes into the season.

Looks like the Chad Pennington, Matt Cassel, some other chump poo-poo platter for me....

I was that guy (not in your league but did the same thing) Couldn't pass Brady up at 14 in the second round, and said pretty much - if he goes down, I'm done, so no reason to waste the space at this point....not thinking he would be down 10 minutes into the season.

Looks like the Chad Pennington, Matt Cassel, some other chump poo-poo platter for me....

Sucks...I stongly considered taking him in the first, but luckily he wasn't available to me...our Brady owner is getting all kinds of offers....I've hear Cutler or D Anderson offered up for Steve Smith....

Edited by cubdaddy

He is asking for:

McNabb and J Stewart

FOR

M Lynch

you can do better than this trade