[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CBS Sportline official time?

TheRod

Maybe a strange question here but...

Our league begins drop add at 9 o'clock Tuesday morning... Is there any way to find out the official time

according to the CBS Sportsline website? I tried checking it by submitting a message and by posting

in the chatroom, but I am pretty sure that time is set by my computers clock. When I changed my computers

time it was reflected by the post time in sportsline. So I don't think that is an accurate way of checking it.

Unless of-course... that is a cheat. :wacko:

Thanks

After re-reading your post I think you're asking if there is a way to determine the CBS computer setting as compared to your PC. It should be within one minute of your personal PC since most of them are set to the clock time of your DSL provider suchas Verizon, Sprint, etc.

Each league sets their own time. Our CSB league starts waivers on Wednesday around 7 am.

Right... what I'm wanting to know is how to find out when Sportsline knows it is exactly 8:59:59 a.m.

so I can hit drop add as soon as it is 9:00. As opposed to checking my computers clock which may

or may not be in sync with sportslines clock.

Maybe I'm not making sense. :wacko: It's a weird question I know.

After re-reading your post I think you're asking if there is a way to determine the CBS computer setting as compared to your PC. It should be within one minute of your personal PC since most of them are set to the clock time of your DSL provider suchas Verizon, Sprint, etc.

Got it.. Thanks!