[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yahoo Leagues - Waiver Wire ?

Jimmy_22

I've been playing FF for years and joined a friendly league this year on yahoo. This league does not have a waiver wire process (like every other league I've ever played in). Is this an option the commish can change, or is it fixed with yahoo leagues.

Gotta tell ya, it blows. As a Brady owner, I expected to go in today an request Cassel. Find out he was picked up DURING the game. Stupid. :wacko:

Your commish can set waiver wire rules. Rules can be based on reverse order of HTH wins, day of week, time or day, etc. My Yahoo league grants waivers in reverse order of HTH wins (last to first) at 7 am Wednesday. After that it's a free for all. You can also set waivers based on frequency. The last guy that exercised a waiver goes to the end of the line.

Your commish can set waiver wire rules. Rules can be based on reverse order of HTH wins, day of week, time or day, etc. My Yahoo league grants waivers in reverse order of HTH wins (last to first) at 7 am Wednesday. After that it's a free for all. You can also set waivers based on frequency. The last guy that exercised a waiver goes to the end of the line.

Thanks - That's exactly what I'm used to.

I'm a newbe to this league, so we'll see if they're willing to make any changes. If not, my interest in that one just fell off dramatically. I'm not a fan of being penalized for spending time with my kids on Sundays.

Thanks - That's exactly what I'm used to.

I'm a newbe to this league, so we'll see if they're willing to make any changes. If not, my interest in that one just fell off dramatically. I'm not a fan of being penalized for spending time with my kids on Sundays.

Honestly, it's up to you to know the waiver rules when you join the league. For you to request a change AFTER the season starts is sour grapes.

Honestly, it's up to you to know the waiver rules when you join the league. For you to request a change AFTER the season starts is sour grapes.

Correct, but how many leagues have this seemingly stupid rule of not having a waiver wire. I'll take credit for not knowing the rules, but some things are just assumed.......