[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Broncos @ Raiders

Stalking_Eagle

Deangello Hall and Gibril Wilson attempting to cover rookie WR Royal together tonight showed the NFL that Al Davis is still capable of making solid investments...

Deangello had Royal in man coverage with Wilson playing a deep zone to give him support the whole game... I think they agreed before the game to just not cover him. Maybe they both got him late in their fantasy leagues?

Either way - down right embarrassing performance tonight. Getting ready for another long season in Oakland...

:wacko:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Deangello Hall and Gibril Wilson attempting to cover rookie WR Royal together tonight showed the NFL that Al Davis is still capable of making solid investments...

Deangello had Royal in man coverage with Wilson playing a deep zone to give him support the whole game... I think they agreed before the game to just not cover him. Maybe they both got him late in their fantasy leagues?

Either way - down right embarrassing performance tonight. Getting ready for another long season in Oakland...

Hall is as erratic as it gets.

I think eddie royal was a nice draft pick :wacko: seriously, those were some crisp f'n routes for a rookie WR. you knew he was pretty fast in a straight line, but his football speed is exceptional.

I was trying to keep an eye on ryan clady as well...I don't think he was challenged all night. next week (SD) hould be a little more interesting.

Are you trying to say Al Davis is a lame brain?? What about the deal he got done with Javon Walker?? Wait nevermind..