[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eddie Royal

Shorttynaz

I drafted him in the 17th round.. Good move right?

On Thursday I was not fond of Baltimore's chances on defense and picked up Philly's defense. Well it came between Eddie Royal and James Hardy cause I already have 4 studs at WR. Eddie Royal lost the flip and I kept Hardy.. I won my game this week by 51 points and am (or will be) the league leader in points. I have the last waiver spot and there's no way I'll get him back.. Oh well..

This kid looks to be the real deal though! Wonder how he'll hold up when Marshall is back in the mix.

Edited by Shorttynaz

On Thursday I was not fond of Baltimore's chances on defense and picked up Philly's defense. Well it came between Eddie Royal and James Hardy cause I already have 4 studs at WR. Eddie Royal lost the flip and I kept Hardy.. I won my game this week by 51 points and have am the league leader in points. I have the last waiver spot and there's no way I'll get him back.. Oh well..

This kid looks to be the real deal though! Wonder how he'll hold up when Marshall is back in the mix.

I'm loving seeing Royal go off like this. I left him on my bench for Sidney Rice, but, I already won my game this week.

On Thursday I was not fond of Baltimore's chances on defense and picked up Philly's defense. Well it came between Eddie Royal and James Hardy cause I already have 4 studs at WR. Eddie Royal lost the flip and I kept Hardy.. I won my game this week by 51 points and am (or will be) the league leader in points. I have the last waiver spot and there's no way I'll get him back.. Oh well..

Good thing you lost that flip. I'd hate to think of the havoc you'd wreak upon the entire FF world if you had won it instead - not to mention that your cost for hats would triple instead of merely doubling.

Edited by Bronco Billy

This is a perfect example of the number one reason why you don't touch the team you drafted until at least week 3... barring injury.

Von

I have tons of "Man Love for the Huddle"! I got the kid in the 15.9,based solely on preseason reports and the Marshall suspension. I know Marshal is the man in Denver but he will also get the safety help(Double team). If it doesn't work for me I picked in the 15th round? I have done worse in past years :wacko:

he had deangelo hall and nnamdi ozzzmuWAH running in circles. who are you volunteering for the job?

Hall looked like a complete fool out there. The game plan was clearly to take Jackson out of play and force the downfield stuff to Royal, whom I'm sure they thought Hall could shut down.

I knew Royal was solid, but I didn't realize he understood the pro game so well. He looks like a 4/5 year vet running routes & blocking. When Marshall gets back, these guys may be as difficult to cover as Fitz & Boldin. That makes both Cutler & the DEN run O look very appealing. I can't wait until Torain gets healthy.

Hall looked like a complete fool out there. The game plan was clearly to take Jackson out of play and force the downfield stuff to Royal, whom I'm sure they thought Hall could shut down.

I knew Royal was solid, but I didn't realize he understood the pro game so well. He looks like a 4/5 year vet running routes & blocking. When Marshall gets back, these guys may be as difficult to cover as Fitz & Boldin. That makes both Cutler & the DEN run O look very appealing. I can't wait until Torain gets healthy.

+1 :wacko: