[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eddie Royal

Shorttynaz

he had deangelo hall and nnamdi ozzzmuWAH running in circles. who are you volunteering for the job?

I didn't see all of his 9 catches as my first grader has more homework than I remember getting in high school, but he was wide open on a few routes, especially the one wherre Hall drilled him when he was on the ground. There were 3 or 4 black spamshirts standing around when he caught that.

Maybe the Radiers just suck, maybe he's a stud. One week doesn't really prove anything.

I drafted him in the 17th round.. Good move right?

On Thursday I was not fond of Baltimore's chances on defense and picked up Philly's defense. Well it came between Eddie Royal and James Hardy cause I already have 4 studs at WR. Eddie Royal lost the flip and I kept Hardy.. I won my game this week by 51 points and am (or will be) the league leader in points. I have the last waiver spot and there's no way I'll get him back.. Oh well..

This kid looks to be the real deal though! Wonder how he'll hold up when Marshall is back in the mix.

You and me both brother. I had the same thing happen. I had Royal on my roster but dropped him on Saturday in favor of Courtney Taylor. Whoops!

I drafted him in the 17th round.. Good move right?

On Thursday I was not fond of Baltimore's chances on defense and picked up Philly's defense. Well it came between Eddie Royal and James Hardy cause I already have 4 studs at WR. Eddie Royal lost the flip and I kept Hardy.. I won my game this week by 51 points and am (or will be) the league leader in points. I have the last waiver spot and there's no way I'll get him back.. Oh well..

This kid looks to be the real deal though! Wonder how he'll hold up when Marshall is back in the mix.

I said the same thing a few years ago when I dropped Greg Jennings for Marques Colston (both rookies). Sit tight, you never know.

I didn't see all of his 9 catches as my first grader has more homework than I remember getting in high school, but he was wide open on a few routes, especially the one wherre Hall drilled him when he was on the ground. There were 3 or 4 black spamshirts standing around when he caught that.

Maybe the Radiers just suck, maybe he's a stud. One week doesn't really prove anything.

No it doesn't but I kept reading he did the same thing in camp. The Broncos have some good corners too.