[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whats the word on Chris Johnson?

Seahawk37

Would you play him over edge?

One of my FF rules is that IT IS ALWAYS TOO EARLY TO DRAFT A CARDINAL RB. So yes, I would. I could certainly be wrong and Edge seemed to look good against a Niner team that, at least last year could did precious little well but could defend the run.

None the less, I'm going to have to be reverse-burned by AZ RBs numerous times before I ever take one seriously.

I don't know much about Edge (didn't watch the game)....but I am planning on starting him at flex in my main league. I figure he should have a great game against a week Cincy defense. Guess I don't really see the downside of V. Young being in the game or not. They should still run the ball often.

Um, if you look at the numbers for Week 1, that's what the split is already...

In other news I believe the Colts will name Peyton Manning their #1 QB in Week 2.

It was a joke. I think CJ is the man in Tenn. now, and will be the most productive rookie this year....I also think Slaton will not be that far behind depending on how bad Houston plays....both teams seem to show they are commited to them.

It was a joke. I think CJ is the man in Tenn. now, and will be the most productive rookie this year....I also think Slaton will not be that far behind depending on how bad Houston plays....both teams seem to show they are commited to them.

Until he gets hurt. If he makes it past week 8 I'll jump on board. Right now it's Forte for me.

Um, if you look at the numbers for Week 1, that's what the split is already...

In other news I believe the Colts will name Peyton Manning their #1 QB in Week 2.

Johnson started the game, and the only reason Lendale had as many carries was that Johnson left the game in the 4th quarter. It was a 60/40 split before he left the game. Lendale still gets goalines.