[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wins and Loses this week

keggerz

You lose to the highest score of the week and you would have beaten a majority of the league(not the case in one league where I sucked ass) you are in 9 leagues and 2 of your losses are vs the top scoring team, 2 more are vs the 2nd highest scoring team and the 5th loss of the week to the 3rd highest scoring team(all leagues are 16 & 32 teams except for one 12 teamer)

so a 4-5 week :wacko:

what really sucks is that last year in 6 leagues i went 60-21(.741) so I already have 25% of my losses from last year in one week(granted I do have 3 extra leagues)

So who really got the shaft scoring the 2nd most points in their league only to get beat by the high scorer?

Edited by keggerz

It sucks when you are in a 32 team league that mimics the NFL. The schedule just happened to work out that I played the Giants in a double header this week. I scored the 3rd highest point total of the week. The Giants scored the 2nd most. :D Don't you just love FF? BTW, I play the Saints this coming week, who just happened to score the most points this week. It going to be one heck of a year for me. :wacko:

It sucks when you go into week 1 thinking you've got steals drafting in a 12 player, 2QB league cuz you're starting Brady and Palmer, backed up by Colston and Peterson, with Indy's D :D And you get even more pumped cuz the guy you're playing is starting a falcons RB & WR and Tavaris Jackson (who, just FYI, got more than 2 times my two QBs combined :wacko: )

To say I got "rolled" really just doesn't do his win justice. 223.14 to my 89.17. OUCH.

3-3

meh...

Lost Brady and Burleson in the Ladder. Got waxed by Rhino and that team is looking sad now.

Lost Brady in my BH local, but still had second highest points.

Lost by less than 2 in Outraged.

Primetime was high point guy I think.

MD Local was 4th highest points, Royal helped me wax my opponent.

ATAP just got outgunned by Big John.

Ouch...

No kidding. I was behind Brad in MSHB2 163.51-163.50 going into last night's game with Scheffler. His only catch was 70+ yards so I survived but that woulod have hurt. .01 :wacko: I'd rather get killed than lose like that.

It sucks when....

You enter the season thinking your team is stacked based on preseason rankings: #1 RB, #1 TE, #2 QB, and 2 top 10 WRs. That corps of players then proceed to score the lowest point total in your league during Week 1.

In your other league you lose to the top scorer after scoring 2nd highest point total.

Looks like 2008 is picking up right where 2007 left off...

It sucks when....

You enter the season thinking your team is stacked based on preseason rankings: #1 RB, #1 TE, #2 QB, and 2 top 10 WRs. That corps of players then proceed to score the lowest point total in your league during Week 1.

In your other league you lose to the top scorer after scoring 2nd highest point total.

Looks like 2008 is picking up right where 2007 left off...

Just like I've always said: FF is 99% luck and 1% luck.