[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dumbest roster move in your FF League this week?

TaffKiwi

I almost dropped Lamont Jordan for Justin Forsett, after seeing the Huddle's Free Agent Forecast for Week 1. Not that Lamont did anything special (or anything at all), but at least he didn't get released today... :wacko:

I actually did that move the other way around last week, as I had drafted Forsett with my last round pick. But my dumbest move....

I DROPPED EDDIE ROYAL FOR COURTNEY TAYLOR ON SATURDAY!!

I actually did that move the other way around last week, as I had drafted Forsett with my last round pick. But my dumbest move....

I DROPPED EDDIE ROYAL FOR COURTNEY TAYLOR ON SATURDAY!!

I dropped Eddie Royal for Kurt Warner on Saturday - when I already had McNabb and Kitna.

That guy that dropped Brady in our Dynasty League? Yeah I picked up Brady straight away! Next year I'll finally have a decent QB. This year I have to make do with Phil Rivers and Trent Edwards! Loust auto draft....

Mind you now I have Brady for the forseeable future I'm thinking of trying to swing a trade for an old stager like Warner or Favre just for this year.

That guy that dropped Brady in our Dynasty League? Yeah I picked up Brady straight away! Next year I'll finally have a decent QB. This year I have to make do with Phil Rivers and Trent Edwards! Loust auto draft....

Mind you now I have Brady for the forseeable future I'm thinking of trying to swing a trade for an old stager like Warner or Favre just for this year.

I think Rivers will actually suprise you this year. I could see him in the top 10 easily.

Why can't any of you just sit back and wait for others to be the total idiots and take advantage of them

Yes, I learned my lesson after doing this crap for two seasons in a row, can;t remember who I dropped two years ago who went off on someone else roster, but last year I dropped Wes Welker right before the season and never got him back after week one.....he was my 2nd to last pick in the draft. So now I have my own rule that I am not allowed to drop anyone until after week one, and usually only after week 2 depending on the situation.