[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brady's Injury

joeyb7

I would give all the credit in the world to them. But as of right now let's see how they do against the Jets.

Oh, I agree. Jets should be a tough game, in NJ. A win would be a hugh step in the right direction, as far as the remainder of the season.

I just wanted to get something from BB. I should have known there was an excuse lined up though.

If you feel the schedule is a bigger factor than the fact they lwould have ost one of the two best QBs in the game, then that's your opinion. I just knew there would be a reason why Bill wouldn't be getting any credit.

People have to hate the best. I mean look at Randy Moss.

translation: my broncos have one two playoff games in the last 7 years and im jealous of the patriots success and attention

:wacko: @ thinking how the Broncos have done recently makes one lick of difference in regards to my opinions on NE. I'm arguably DEN's biggest critic on the board. Just because I'm a fan doesn't blind me to my team's shortcomings like some sack swinging Pats' fans who think that anyone who doesn't worship at the shrine of Bill & Tom is a bonafide NE hater.

Hell, Belicek can't beat DEN to save his life. Check out his record against DEN since he's been with NE.

:wacko: @ thinking how the Broncos have done recently makes one lick of difference in regards to my opinions on NE. I'm arguably DEN's biggest critic on the board. Just because I'm a fan doesn't blind me to my team's shortcomings like some sack swinging Pats' fans who think that anyone who doesn't worship at the shrine of Bill & Tom is a bonafide NE hater.

Hell, Belicek can't beat DEN to save his life. Check out his record against DEN since he's been with NE.

yeah hes been to busy beating up bonafide superbowl contenders like the steelers, chargers, n colts......you and your boy sgt ryan cant stay out of any thread related to the patriots or tom brady...everybody here can see how much you hate them....and you were this way before "spygate"....lol....i dont demand you worship tom brady and belichick....but theres no need for you jump in every patriots thread with an anti patriots tinge