[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colston out at least a month

Big Score 1

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

buy low (Colston) at your player stock site

He's not available. The site seems very new and only have about 10 NFL players. There is an IPO tomorrow for Brady and Cutler - I put in an order for 10 shares of Cutler at $5 per share - if it gets over $50 they will split. I hope I get the IPO shares.

Something about the Packers denying Favre's basic rights to work because despite the fact that they had him under contract and were prepared to either pay him to sit on the bench or trade him to a team of their choosing, they somehow owed him more?

You dickless windbag. The Packers were never willing to bench him and let him sit behind shouler-boy. They wanted him to retire (and it looks like he might have a good game or two left :wacko: ). I was right and you're still a big peehole :D

Edited by Big Ernie McCracken

Now the Biloxi Sun-Herald is reporting he won't be back until week eight. :wacko:
I seached The Sun Herald for that article & couldn't find that info. Another reporter said yesterday that he might not be back for another 3 or 4 weeks. I think the truth is they won't know for sure until his cast comes off and he starts rehabbing it. But I do believe they will try to get him back on the field as soon as possible even if it is a week before the bye.

I seached The Sun Herald for that article & couldn't find that info. Another reporter said yesterday that he might not be back for another 3 or 4 weeks. I think the truth is they won't know for sure until his cast comes off and he starts rehabbing it. But I do believe they will try to get him back on the field as soon as possible even if it is a week before the bye.

the fact that he's practicing now leads me to believe that he'll be back before the bye...

It might not matter...Bree's is looking good and his completion % is pretty good right now without him :wacko:

The Advocate article about Colston.

Here is the relevant section on page two of the article:

Itching to play

Colston, who’s been sidelined since having surgery to repair a torn ligament in his left thumb after the first game, said he expects to get his cast off next week and perhaps return for the San Diego game in London on Oct. 26.

It’s been painful, Colston said, to watch the red-hot Brees complete 107 passes for a league-high 1,343 yards and not be a part of it since the opener.

“There’s a lot of offense going on right now,” Colston said while managing a smile. “Drew is playing lights-out right now. His numbers are crazy.”

The Packers were never willing to bench him and let him sit behind shouler-boy.

Completely wrong. Mike McCarthy and Ted Thompson were going to bench him in favor of Rodgers. Thompson is as hard headed as it comes... Oh, and that "shouler-boy" made some great plays on Sunday. It's not his fault the defense couldn't stop Roddy White or Michael Turner.

I don't think it will change a thing. They're capable of winning without Colston, and I highly doubt they're willing to risk there stud wr. I'm afraid you're just going to have to wait a little longer.

They are capable of beating some teams without him but needed him last night.

Originally it was supposed to be a month, now it looks like 2 months and may be even longer.

They are capable of beating some teams without him but needed him last night.

Originally it was supposed to be a month, now it looks like 2 months and may be even longer.

Certainly it would have helped to have a WR who knew his routes or could hod on to the ball but they shouldn't have even needed him last night to win.

Oct 7 Larry Holder, of the Biloxi Sun-Herald, reports New Orleans Saints WR Marques Colston (thumb) may be able to return for the team's Week 7 game. KFFL

WR Marques Colston missed his fourth straight game with a torn ligament in his left thumb. He'll have his cast removed this week, but likely won't return to the field until late October.

i hope he can return soon