[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You Know Your Team is Cursed When...

CrazedBronco

Ain't that the truth. We all know they guy is not human. :D

This is about Brett's father when Brett was a kid. When he died Favre figured he better play because his father would have wanted it that way.

"Big Irv's toughness was legendary and undoubtedly rubbed off on his impressionable sons.

"Irv was up on the roof one day doing some stuff at the house," said Clark Henegan, one of Brett's best friends. "He fell off the roof and landed on his head on the concrete. He got up, dazed, blood running down his face, and wouldn't go to the hospital. I saw it happen myself.

"Brett thinks when you get hurt, put some ice on it, you'll be all right. That was Irv's patented move right there. Broken leg? Put some ice on it, you'll be all right. Get back out there." :wacko:

Your #1 Pick was Brady.

Your backup QB was Garcia (out this week).

Your scored second highest point total in week 1 but still lost leaving you with a bad waiver wire selection spot.

Ouch! :wacko:

Please post your wackiest start.

CrazedBronco

How about 2 QB league, you picked Brady as #1 QB, and Colston as #1 WR. Did I mention my #2 QB, Palmer, got a whopping 5 pts last week?