[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stay safe Texas Residence

Cowboyz1

Stay safe everyone in Texas. I pray you and yours are safe and your homes are unharmed. I'll be wishing you all well. Don't take any chances and stay out of harms way. God be with you.

Yeah. John McClain was just on saying storm surge could be equivalent to a cat 4 or 5 storm resulting in loss of power for days. He said Reliant is about 50 miles from Galveston but its roof isn't built to withstand 100 mph winds.

Hope everyone is hunkered down. Is anyone near the coast?

er, that would be RESIDENTS, I beleive, unless you are only hoping one house stays in good shape

:wacko: ....and good luck to everyone in the Houston area tonight....be thinking about you all when my kids say their prayers tonight.

i before e except after c

And yes, best wishes to all of those affected by this latest hurricane.

Stay safe everyone in Texas. I pray you and yours are safe and your homes are unharmed. I'll be wishing you all well. Don't take any chances and stay out of harms way. God be with you.

People were freaking out at the grocery stores all day today. Stocking up on water, batteries and generators...