[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

stick a fork in Uncle Rico

hooknladder

Playing shrink from a distance is tough, but do you REALLY think VY has mental illness?

I think he's just fragile and unaccustomed to the love. I'd be hesitant to qualify that as "illness."

I don't know--just like no one else knows. Given that, I found bushey's post, as I noted, myopic at best.

Playing shrink from a distance is tough, but do you REALLY think VY has mental illness?

I think he's just fragile and unaccustomed to the love. I'd be hesitant to qualify that as "illness."

Well then he can say that to the Psych. There's nothing wrong with a checkup.

There's your problem...the DSM-IV has been out for several years.

Psychology is all witch-doctor psuedoscience anyway. Even crazy people like L Ron Hubbard can see through yer shenanigans.

I blew all the news on Young off as some media exagerration but now this really seems serious. I'm really surprised Vince has seemingly become so insecure and fragile....not qualities I would want as my franchise QB. It seems really strange when this was the same guy that won a National championship in college carrying his team to victory in a big pressure type game. He also helped change the culture of the Titans losing ways seemingly overnight in his successful rookie season. Has everything come crashing down overnight? Something in this story just doesn't seem right....

I get that kind of treatment from republicans all the time. :wacko:

Could you please confine your retarded political comments to the Tailgate? TIA.

Life is tough. This economy is tough. Having a family that relies on you is tough. Going to school full time, working full time and feeding a family is tough. Working class Joe's have it much tougher than highly paid athletes. If I had the security of an endless amount of cash, I think I could get through this tough time. That is my prespective.

No kidding. Vince's signing bonus was way more than I'll gross in the next 30 years.

You'll never make it as an NFL QB if you lack mental toughness. And that is apparently more of a problem than his mechanics or on-field decision-making.

I hope that Vince finds peace and happiness in whatever it is he ends up doing. He seems like a geniunely nice guy, so I wish him nothing but the best.