[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is duce going to play

WISHBONEjg

Unfortunately it doesn't look like Deuce is going to be much of a factor for the Saints or for FF right now. He looked OK in preseason work, so they are either being very cautious with him, or he has had a setback of some sorts. Pierre Thomas should be the guy you're looking for besides Bush in that backfield if anyone else.

I have Reggie and during my draft,16.9 I picked up Duece, I was tempted several times to pick up Pierre but couldn't do it. Duece seems like a chemistry guy.....I don't know if you guys remember but the last time he got hurt he took out a full page ad in a New Orleans paper and pretty much apologized. He may not have the physical talent that Pierre does but he seems to have tons of heart, he will contribute this year. Only "My Opinion"!

I have Reggie and during my draft,16.9 I picked up Duece, I was tempted several times to pick up Pierre but couldn't do it. Duece seems like a chemistry guy.....I don't know if you guys remember but the last time he got hurt he took out a full page ad in a New Orleans paper and pretty much apologized. He may not have the physical talent that Pierre does but he seems to have tons of heart, he will contribute this year. Only "My Opinion"!

I totally agree with you, but it will totally be at least a few weeks into the season before he really contributes.

Deuce McAllister is active in Week 2, but may not get any carries.

He didn't get any carries in the opener either. Top corner Mike McKenzie, WR Marques Colston, CB Randall Gay, RB Aaron Stecker, SS Roman Harper, SLB Scott Fujita, OT Jermon Bushrod, and DT Antwan Lake are down for New Orleans. In something of a surprise, JoLonn Dunbar is starting at strong-side linebacker.