[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Have I done enough?

Skilly

My weekend thusfar:

Took girfriend shopping at Petite Sophisticate. Waited in the store next to the dressing rooms so she could try on outfits and show me. Held the purse plus other bags. Check.

Watched "Under the Tuscan Sun" with GF last night. Check.

Woke up early this morning, started the coffee. Since 7 am I have cleaned both bathrooms top to bottom, done dishes, vacuumed the place, and changed the bed linens. Check.

So, I ask you: Have I done enough to warrant being allowed to go to the sports bar today...without negative reprocusions?

Maybe if you had taken her to a "wine & scanner" party or "couples shower" last nite, you would be in the clear, but I think you may be on a tight leash today as things stand now.

If you go to the sports bar anyway, just be prepared to spend all of next week in Chateaux Bow-Wow.

My wife said that you should be good....if you also took her out to a decent dinner. Decent being defined as any place that has a waiter/waitress and doesn't require you to carry your food to your table. If you didn't, your screwed. But since you'd be screwed out of a game anyways, you might as well go.

Oh yeah, and thanks a lot for giving the rest of us who didn't do all that a bad name.

My wife said that you should be good....if you also took her out to a decent dinner. Decent being defined as any place that has a waiter/waitress and doesn't require you to carry your food to your table. If you didn't, your screwed. But since you'd be screwed out of a game anyways, you might as well go.

Oh yeah, and thanks a lot for giving the rest of us who didn't do all that a bad name.

:wacko: Hmmm....that could be a problem. Actually, we went to Denny's yesterday for lunch, and SHE paid.

I'm going to have to probably throw in an impromptu weekday dinner out. That will be a nice surprise and should go far in the brownie points department.