[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ouch KC down to its 3rd QB

keggerz

:wacko: Why the hell wouldn't they just go with Huard? He did OK for them last year. :wastedFAmove:

Good question. So many things wrong here:

1. Our right tackle is getting smoked. He needs to be out NOW.

2. We activate a guys from the practice squad to play QB? WHAT???? All he is doing is handing off.

3. Thigpen is in. He's been terrible. Raiders are jumping his routes.

4. Play calling is god-awful. No screens or pitches to the outside to get guys in space. We are running straight into the line every time. No down field looks AT ALL. And no tight end help on the right side to help the right tackle.

This team is poorly prepared and poorly coached. Unreal. A youth movement is one thing: this is ridiculous. :D

Welcome to the dark side, CD.

I still stand by my prediction that 2-4 wins for KC is the most likely scenario (i.e., a guaranteed top five pick). You wanna go to the NFL draft this coming spring? We need an OT (Michael Oher?) or a QB (dunno).

LJ is a wuss. I had to choose between protecting him or Ryan Grant. Like a complete idiot, I protected LJ. Now, I can honestly say that he cannot crack my starting lineup--and my other backs of note are Ricky Williams and Chris Perry. God, my team sucks this year. I may outright cut LJ just to curse the idiot who picks him up.

LJ is a wuss. I had to choose between protecting him or Ryan Grant. Like a complete idiot, I protected LJ. Now, I can honestly say that he cannot crack my starting lineup--and my other backs of note are Ricky Williams and Chris Perry. God, my team sucks this year. I may outright cut LJ just to curse the idiot who picks him up.

I feel your pain completely. This was supposed to be one of his better games. If this is his "better" game I'm in for a long season. I also drafted Roy Williams instead of Calvin Johnson like a doofus. I'm a complete moron.