[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fargas groin pull

mitpdub

pathetic, as always

Yes you are.

As always.

Edit to add: Nah... I don't really mean that, but you ARE an idiot if you think I shouldn't be glad that my #2 RB is going to get more carries - however that may happen. I'm glad as hell. Truth.

Edited by Cunning Runt

Couple big runs for DMC.

I'll admit I drafted him early as my #2 RB as well. Fargas early in his career was alway easily dinged up and I thought last year was a 'lucky' year for him that he made it so long. I'm just wondering now if Fargas is out for an extended period what does this mean for M. Bush.

Very good news to be sure.

You sir are a jackass! Keep your pie hole shut about injuries and your ridiculous cheering about same. We all know you thrive on this like a cockroach like to eat crap, but let it lay! Your name is offensive and your attitude is worse. Go away!

You sir are a jackass! Keep your pie hole shut about injuries and your ridiculous cheering about same. We all know you thrive on this like a cockroach like to eat crap, but let it lay! Your name is offensive and your attitude is worse. Go away!

Used to respect you. Not any more. Having said that, I'll not say what I really feel about your comments. I'll leave it at that.

I don't care how McFadden is/was getting more carries. Happened to be an injury, coulda been poor performance. I don't really give a flip. Either way, it's good news. No - that's GREAT news. Especially when he ended up having the type of game he did. I'm glad my guy's gonna get more work. Period.

You didn't think I was such a bad guy when you needed an opinion on re-facing cabinets though did you? Oh that's right, when it's convenient for you, everything's good. I know the type.

Used to respect you. Not any more. Having said that, I'll not say what I really feel about your comments. I'll leave it at that.

I don't care how McFadden is/was getting more carries. Happened to be an injury, coulda been poor performance. I don't really give a flip. Either way, it's good news. No - that's GREAT news. Especially when he ended up having the type of game he did. I'm glad my guy's gonna get more work. Period.

You didn't think I was such a bad guy when you needed an opinion on re-facing cabinets though did you? Oh that's right, when it's convenient for you, everything's good. I know the type.

Your opinion of me and comments on a request from me are/were appreciated, but trivial! Your continued elation of people, that is football players, getting injured is outrageous! When will you realize that what WE do is a game, and what THEY do is their life? I might expect this from a 12 year old, but not an adult.

Think what you please about me, I am happy with who I am. If you can say the same, good for you, but you are kidding yourself for wishing ill upon others!