[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fargas groin pull

mitpdub

Your opinion of me and comments on a request from me are/were appreciated, but trivial! Your continued elation of people, that is football players, getting injured is outrageous! When will you realize that what WE do is a game, and what THEY do is their life? I might expect this from a 12 year old, but not an adult.

Think what you please about me, I am happy with who I am. If you can say the same, good for you, but you are kidding yourself for wishing ill upon others!

It's not elation. That's what you don't get. It just is. I can't control it any more than I can control the weather. I can hope something happens but in the same vein as I might hope if doesn't rain on my tee-time. All I said was that was very good news. That's it. And then you jump down my throat.

A bit strong don'tcha think? But to each their own. I did find it a bit ironic that you make the comments about a 12 yr old. How do you think your name-calling comes across on this end of the message? Just sayin'.......

You choose to call me a jackass and a cockroach because I view FF differently than you and sometimes I expess that view. If calling me names helps you to be even more happy with who you are, then go for it. I'm all about people being happy.

This so sooooo old.

It's fantasy football. I personally think it is sad to root for an injury to a REAL LIFE person so you can win a T-shirt or whatever you win. Pathetic. But there will always be some heartless geeks that will disagree and jump for joy so their imaginary team can "win". Losers.

(Now the aforementioned heartless geeks may reply with the usual nonsense)

Have a good day and I hope all of you stay healthy.

It's fantasy football. I personally think it is sad to root for an injury to a REAL LIFE person so you can win a T-shirt or whatever you win. Pathetic. But there will always be some heartless geeks that will disagree and jump for joy so their imaginary team can "win". Losers.

(Now the aforementioned heartless geeks may reply with the usual nonsense)

Have a good day and I hope all of you stay healthy.

A t-shirt? :wacko:

Maybe that's the grand prize in your league. There's several grand up for grabs in mine.

This so sooooo old.

Something we agree on. Give it up and we'll all be happy.

Edit for:

My Dad used to say that if someone tells you you look sick, ask someone else. If the second person says you look sick...LAY DOWN!

So..... LAY DOWN!

Edited by rocknrobn26

Something we agree on. Give it up and we'll all be happy.

I said it was good news. Someone else did as well, I think more than one even. When you can keep your f'ing mouth shut maybe it WILL die. You think you can sit there and call me names and me not respond? Wrong.