[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bears/Panthers

gilthorp

Looks like 2 average teams that can't get anything going. Bears are winning the game and look like the better team in the first half, no fluke there, but literally no offense from either side that is consistent.

I've never seen so many false start penalties. It's sick.

And I didn't know Delhomme was such a whiner. He waves his arms around and complains to the ref's all the time. I thought they built them tougher than that down in Cajun country.

As a Bears fan, I'm very frustrated with Orton today. There were several times he overthrew wide open receivers without having any pressure in the pocket. He alone could have made a big difference in this game, and he simply failed to make any plays that were there to be made.

As a Bears fan, I'm very frustrated with Orton today. There were several times he overthrew wide open receivers without having any pressure in the pocket. He alone could have made a big difference in this game, and he simply failed to make any plays that were there to be made.

Olsen's fumble was the turning point IMHO

I was at the game and it was definitely an UGLY game. The Bears D looked very good and stacking the box with 8 on nearly every snap daring the Panthers to throw the ball. JStew had one carry for one yard in the first half and the fans were wanting to see Stewart. DW was not very effective against the Bears D, but the Panthers D did enough to keep the score within range going into half. Stewart started getting the ball in the 2nd half and he was terrific. He looks great and made some very nice runs bouncing off some of the Bears defenders for extra yardage. His ability to get the offense moving was exactly what we needed to energize the offense. The nice plays by Harris to get the ball from Olsen were a key turning point to change the mo from the Bears to the Panthers.

Good game and the Bears will be a factor NFC North as Forte looks very good and if Orton can improve enough to keep the passing game working and don't turn over the ball like Grossman... I think they will compete with the Packers.

I was at the game and it was definitely an UGLY game. The Bears D looked very good and stacking the box with 8 on nearly every snap daring the Panthers to throw the ball. JStew had one carry for one yard in the first half and the fans were wanting to see Stewart. DW was not very effective against the Bears D, but the Panthers D did enough to keep the score within range going into half. Stewart started getting the ball in the 2nd half and he was terrific. He looks great and made some very nice runs bouncing off some of the Bears defenders for extra yardage. His ability to get the offense moving was exactly what we needed to energize the offense. The nice plays by Harris to get the ball from Olsen were a key turning point to change the mo from the Bears to the Panthers.

Good game and the Bears will be a factor NFC North as Forte looks very good and if Orton can improve enough to keep the passing game working and don't turn over the ball like Grossman... I think they will compete with the Packers.

Nod times 2!

I'm happy they played them tight on the road. Expecting back to back road wins in today's NFL against 2 quality teams is very difficult for the best teams, and Carolina certainly had their chit together last week - moreso than Indy did.

They'll definitely be competitive, I think a 4-2 division record is very doable, and I like the games against Atlanta, StL, Tennessee and Houston. That leaves Tampa and Philly (the next two weeks) and Jax and NO (back to back 14/15) as the deciding games.