[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Addai--First-Round Bust?

Rileyrott

He is playing against MIN this week. MIN probably has the toughest run defense in the league. Now consider that Manning is obviously a bit rusty and you should have had very low expectations for Addai today. If I were in your league I'd be happy to trade you back like Larry Johnson, Ryan Grant, Kevin Smith or any number of other backs for Addai.

SJax we all probably should have been a bit wary of on draft day anyways, due to the holdout & the STL situation in general ... and Addai will likely come around, but I at least never expected a repeat of his numbers from last year, even though he's "underperformed" to date.

But let's also keep in mind that the season is not quite 1 1/2 weeks old ... so "to date" is not really much of a sample to go on. If it were, then I'd think that FWP, Hines Ward & Plax "should have" been drafted at 1.01, 1.02 & 1.03 in most FF leagues.

Hang in there guys.

ok what about steven jackson??? or does he even counts as a bust, cause his team sucks??? i already know i wasted my 1.04 pick...i feel your pain

Jackson is facing tough teams and still getting his catches this week....Addai faced Bears and Vikings...so it's still too early to tell...

I personally had addai the 6th or 7th top RB....I had Gore higher when it came down to it on draft day...

Addai's not a special back. he's a result of the system.

Addai's no AP or LT, but he's not exactly Ron Dayne either.

and the system is breaking down.

Yep, their O-line is massively banged-up right now.

DeAngelo Williams with the Colts would have tore it up. (just comparing as Williams was drafted ahead of Addai).

I hope that's supposed to be a joke.

Addai's not a special back. he's a result of the system. and the system is breaking down. ....credit Minnesota today of course.

DeAngelo Williams with the Colts would have tore it up. (just comparing as Williams was drafted ahead of Addai).

+1.

He's a system back just like Edge.

Sounds like a good trade opportunity for someone to take advantage of a impatient Addai owner.

No it's not! I'm just saying that Addai, and Edwards for that matter, have left me at 0-2, and I'm sinking fast!!

But, no towel-throwing yet. Just stating the obvious........................or the apparent???