[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thats it!

alexgaddis

I am done with the Vikings for the rest of the year...actually, I am done with them until they wise up and get rid of Childress and that friggin bum of an excuse for a QB Tarvaris...I cannot watch this anymore...I haven't been this frustrated as a Vikings fan after two games in the history of watching this team...

I am out

I am done with the Vikings for the rest of the year...actually, I am done with them until they wise up and get rid of Childress and that friggin bum of an excuse for a QB Tarvaris...I cannot watch this anymore...I haven't been this frustrated as a Vikings fan after two games in the history of watching this team...

I am out

I'm sure theyll really miss a dewshbag like you :wacko::D:D:D:D:D:D:smash::pokey::slap::guns::rofl::rofl:

Edited by Big Ernie McCracken

I am out

Multiply your feelings by 10 and you'll understand what it was like to be a Packer fan in the 70's and 80's. :wacko:

I am out

Dude, they've lost games to a team that went 14-4 last year and a team two years removed from a super bowl... It's not like they're losing the the Bengals or anything.

Dude, they've lost games to a team that went 14-4 last year and a team two years removed from a super bowl... It's not like they're losing the the Bengals or anything.
Indy didn't beat the Vikings, the Vikings allowed Indy to win. If just one of the 6 FG attempts were converted into a TD, it would have been a Viking win. I don't know if it was necessarily Jackson that cost them the game, but it was something.

Very frustrating. You had to see that coming when you can get nothing but FGs. A QB and a TE is a must for this team. Peterson can't do it all.

And a head coach. I stopped watching Vikes games when Brad Johnson was throwing 2 yard dump offs on 3rd and 9. Technically, I stopped watching their offensive series, I put it back on when the defense was on the field. I'm close to that again, but I think Childress is the root of all of this and Jackson, as bad as he sucks, is getting no help at all from the play calling or his WR's-TE's making plays.

Indy didn't beat the Vikings, the Vikings allowed Indy to win. If just one of the 6 FG attempts were converted into a TD, it would have been a Viking win. I don't know if it was necessarily Jackson that cost them the game, but it was something.

Terrible play calling all day long cost them the game. They had every opportunity to put this game away but couldn't. And of course a good team like the Colts will hang around and make you pay.

I am out

You are a band waggon fan. I stuck with my Cowboys in the late 90's and early 2000's when they were going 5-11. Suck it up.

You are a band waggon fan. I stuck with my Cowboys in the late 90's and early 2000's when they were going 5-11. Suck it up.

I'm not going to go out and buy an Aaron Rodgers jersey, I just get so flipping mad it's not good for my health to watch games under these circumstances.

I'm not going to go out and buy an Aaron Rodgers jersey, I just get so flipping mad it's not good for my health to watch games under these circumstances.

It would be one thing if they were just a bad team that suffered through losing seasons...buts it a whole other thing to watch this team with a great Defense and the best running back in the league find ways to lose because the Head Coach is as incompetent as the QB...Every time Tarvaris goes back to pass I just hope its not picked off, I know it going to be short, way over the head of the reciever, or just nowhere near anybody...it has gotten beyond absurd to try to watch this team on offense and not have heart problems due to the stress...

i just hope the Defense stays in tact for the next head coach and QB...

It would be one thing if they were just a bad team that suffered through losing seasons...buts it a whole other thing to watch this team with a great Defense and the best running back in the league find ways to lose because the Head Coach is as incompetent as the QB...Every time Tarvaris goes back to pass I just hope its not picked off, I know it going to be short, way over the head of the reciever, or just nowhere near anybody...it has gotten beyond absurd to try to watch this team on offense and not have heart problems due to the stress...

i just hope the Defense stays in tact for the next head coach and QB...

Bring in The Chin.

The Colts are currently a shell of what they were last season. Any team worth a crap would've beaten them by double digits today. The Colts didn't beat the Vikings, the Vikings beat themselves.

I feel bad for some of you Vikes fans, because they're literally a QB and a competent OC away from the NFC Championship Game.

Edited by Bill Swerski