[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thats it!

alexgaddis

Fear not Vikings fans! The Twins are in a playoff race and The Wild will be starting up again soon. Two solid bandwagon's all the "fans" can jump on! It's not all bad, more awesome tickets for less then face value to watch AD break his own record.

Minnesota is the Capital of the fair weather fan, last year we had the ROY and struggled to sell out home games. Honestly don't even start talking about trading AD to a "winner" so he can win a championship, I will gouge your eyes out right now!

I'm looking forward to the rest of the year and seeing how the team responds to this early adversity and will never give up on the vikes no matter how insane secret squirrel appears.

<----Pisses Purple for your info.

Fear not Vikings fans! The Twins are in a playoff race and The Wild will be starting up again soon. Two solid bandwagon's all the "fans" can jump on! It's not all bad, more awesome tickets for less then face value to watch AD break his own record.

Minnesota is the Capital of the fair weather fan, last year we had the ROY and struggled to sell out home games. Honestly don't even start talking about trading AD to a "winner" so he can win a championship, I will gouge your eyes out right now!

I'm looking forward to the rest of the year and seeing how the team responds to this early adversity and will never give up on the vikes no matter how insane secret squirrel appears.

Is this true?

And a head coach. I stopped watching Vikes games when Brad Johnson was throwing 2 yard dump offs on 3rd and 9. Technically, I stopped watching their offensive series, I put it back on when the defense was on the field. I'm close to that again, but I think Childress is the root of all of this and Jackson, as bad as he sucks, is getting no help at all from the play calling or his WR's-TE's making plays.

Terrible play calling all day long cost them the game. They had every opportunity to put this game away but couldn't. And of course a good team like the Colts will hang around and make you pay.

Here's the main problem as I see it... not so much play calling, as the offensive schematic overall. Yesterday I saw the short yardage dump off early in the game (I believe it was 3rd and 6, and we got about 4 yards - punt). Late in the game, I saw another critical 3rd and 6 (I believe) but this time it was a long-ass bomb that fell incomplete. Both plays resulted in failure. Childress designed the offense this way... there is basically no intermediate route for these guys to run that will result in a reception just over the 1st down marker. It's the most frustrating thing in the world!

How can you possibly call a good play, when all of the plays are designed to fall short of success?

As badly as I feel for Vikes' fans (who did nothing other than excersize extremely poor judgment in picking the Vikes as their team of choice), it lifts my heart to new heights to see MIN constantly stepping on its dick year after year. Right up there with the travails of the Raiders.

:wacko:

Multiply your feelings by 10 and you'll understand what it was like to be a Packer fan in the 70's and 80's. :wacko:

Multiply those feelings by 1.5 and you'll understand what it was like to be a Lions fan in the 80s, 90s, and aughts, too.

Oh, and I wasn't alive then, but I'm assured the 60s and 70s weren't any better.

Peace

policy

Multiply those feelings by 1.5 and you'll understand what it was like to be a Lions fan in the 80s, 90s, and aughts, too.

Oh, and I wasn't alive then, but I'm assured the 60s and 70s weren't any better.

Peace

policy

It's kind of funny (not ha ha funny) but yesterday I was actually thinking to myself that this must be what the Lions fans went through having Barry Sanders to cheer for, even though the team couldn't find a way to win with him.

:D:wacko::D