[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

At This Point Kitna is Trying to Get Benched

Egret

If they bench Kitna, the Lions are writing off the entire season. I don't think that the Lions are going to do that.

Kitna is not and has never been the answer. The Lions have never addressed this, other than by drafting Drew f'n Stanton. The Lions have no options at QB right now. There is no QB of the future to groom.

Its shocking that the Lions have mismanaged this.

:wacko:

Some perspective guys. Kitna is playing the hand he was dealt. The defense is digging him a hole every week, just like always. The guy can only do so much. You ask him to fling it 50 times he is going to throw a couple of picks.

If they bench Kitna, the Lions are writing off the entire season. I don't think that the Lions are going to do that.

Kitna is not and has never been the answer. The Lions have never addressed this, other than by drafting Drew f'n Stanton. The Lions have no options at QB right now. There is no QB of the future to groom.

two words: matt millen.

how does this guy still have a job after so many crap-tastic years?

werd - I know this is Detroit, but cmon- this is surprise somehow? becuase Kitna was such a smart, winning QB everywhere else?

Kitna will tease you with some solid play and the self destruct in the 4th qtr and in the red zone time and time again. I said this when he went to Det -he is a journeyman and is a nice #2 - any team depending on him winning games as their starter is fooling themsleves.

how does a chit, rebuilding team like da Lions not address this and groom a solid, young QB - not rocket science

Edited by wildcat2334