[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sehawk WR Logan Payne

bushwacked

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would you clap at that? :wacko: Is it just the "what-the-f*cck-can-possibly-happen-to-us-next?" resignation of a 'Hawks fan...?

What should he do? It's at the point of being comical how quickly the wr's are dropping in Seattle. He could be bailing on his homer team for the year like some others have, so I have nothing but respect for him.

As I type this Julius Jones made a nice play and scores a td. The world is about to end.

Yes. Sometimes sarcasm doesn't come across well on the innernets when you are this frustrated.

I hear ya, sorry man...we just lost $26 on payne in WCOFF, picked him up this week, might've been a nice little find considering they have ZERO receivers. first clay bennett, now this...unreal....guess your deal with Satan to make you the music capital of the world in the 90's has its downside in the sports world....

Edited by msaint

ANd they just dropped Sammie Parker. :wacko:

You gotta start thinking they will bring in some FA or move folks from the practice squad. This is getting ridiculous.

They already moved Bumpus from the practice squad and now one of the primary WRs is a free agent I've never heard of.

Are there any veterans out there that have experience with this coordinator/system?

If there were, they wouldn't have brought in Billy McMullen and played him all game long.

Koren Robinson will not be coming back to Seattle. I would bet that Holmgren has made calls to his buddies in the WCO coaching tree, and I bet Reid told him to call McMullen. I really can't think of any names. Chad Jackson wouldn't be able to learn the offense in time to hlep these guys before they get their starters back. The good news is that they will enter the bye 1-2 (Rams this week) and then should be back to normal.

Still, the offense put up 30 points today. The defense is flat out alarming.

By God, the kid might be right. Or not.

The defense is good, at home, in that noise factory. On the road, they are ordinary at best.

The defense can look top notch on one play and then bottom of the barrel on the next. The cornerbacks are consistent though... they look like crap play after play.