[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sehawk WR Logan Payne

bushwacked

By God, the kid might be right. Or not.

The defense is good, at home, in that noise factory. On the road, they are ordinary at best.

By alarming, I meant it was alarming that the Hawks gave up 33 to the Niners, AT HOME. That doesn't happen.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Message to Tim Ruskell "(Joe Horn is available, Koren Robinson is available, Eddie kennison is available make it happen! Make a trade for Anquan Boldin. Do something and do it fast.)"

Don't think that Kennison is available. But it doesn't matter....no one and nothing is going to help the Seahawks this season.

Message to Tim Ruskell "(Joe Horn is available, Koren Robinson is available, Eddie kennison is available make it happen! Make a trade for Anquan Boldin. Do something and do it fast.)"

I agree

signed

KRob owner. :wacko:

He does have knee issues though.

not a good feeling to be a Seahawk fan right now

No it isn't. The latest injuries? All you can do is laugh. I swear, someone on that team pis.sed off god. It is like they are cursed.

:wacko:

Still my team though. Will stick with em through the down years(like many before this one), unlike these current "bandwagon" fans that I have seen.

I wonder how quickly those in attendance at Seahawk games go AWOL? It will be interesting to monitor this through the season.

I remember in 2003, when the team was just OK that half the stadium was fans of the away team. It was quiet too. Then last season it was all Seahawk fans and the loudest since the Kingdome days. Oh, yeah...They were a playoff team. LOL!!

I miss the fans of the old days when the Hawks were flat out awful yet you wouldn't see any opposing team fans in the dome. That was a fanbase.

What happened to them? They all get old and die? :D

No it isn't. The latest injuries? All you can do is laugh. I swear, someone on that team pis.sed off god. It is like they are cursed.

:wacko:

Still my team though. Will stick with em through the down years(like many before this one), unlike these current "bandwagon" fans that I have seen.

I wonder how quickly those in attendance at Seahawk games go AWOL? It will be interesting to monitor this through the season.

I remember in 2003, when the team was just OK that half the stadium was fans of the away team. It was quiet too. Then last season it was all Seahawk fans and the loudest since the Kingdome days. Oh, yeah...They were a playoff team. LOL!!

I miss the fans of the old days when the Hawks were flat out awful yet you wouldn't see any opposing team fans in the dome. That was a fanbase.

What happened to them? They all get old and die? :D

Seahawks fans going AWOL?? Your banter is entertaining, no matter how ridiculous it may be.

It's Holmgren's last year... he should go out by doing the greatest thing in professional sports, hold an open tryout for Wide Receiver.

Just put an ad in the local papers and say, "If you think you can catch, run a route, and maybe throw a block, we'll sign you for a 1 year league-minimum contract. Come live the dream!"

The Seahawks WILL NOT bring in a receiver that doesn't know the WCO. THe verbage used is so different from other offenses that it would take six weeks for the player to be comfortable. The Seahawks don't have six weeks. THey aren't going to add any major guys through trade. They will beat the Rams next week, hit the bye, and be back to normal. Almost time to stop freaking out.

The Seahawks WILL NOT bring in a receiver that doesn't know the WCO. THe verbage used is so different from other offenses that it would take six weeks for the player to be comfortable. The Seahawks don't have six weeks. THey aren't going to add any major guys through trade. They will beat the Rams next week, hit the bye, and be back to normal. Almost time to stop freaking out.

This part is painfully, horribly true.

The defense is good, at home, in that noise factory.

Uh, where was that yesterday? Isaac f'in Bruce had three catches for long yards where he slipped past Marcus Trufant, Kelly Jennings, and Josh Wilson different times. That's three first round picks and a pro bowler. Not to mention at least two PI or Illegal Contact penalties on the secondary that occurred on 3rd downs.

The front seven was tough, but this team is reeling. Thank god the Rams are coming into town, then a bye week, then Engram and Branch come back. Then a bye week, then off to the Meadowlands to get a crack at the champs.....:wacko:

What happened to them? They all get old and die? :wacko:

Methinks you haven't been a Seahawks fan very long.

okay debbie downer. someone is a blind hater

Not true in the slightest. Heck, a few years back even had season tickets. People next door are here at my house every Sunday to watch them on the tv.

I am a realist though. The Seahawks are in termoil in a coaches lame duck season. No receivers. Sore armed/shoulder QB. It's a mess and don't see it being corrected in the near future.

Someone tell me...why isn't Courtney Taylor catching more balls?

He must be an awesome practice player because he sucks on Sundays. Dude plays like he is going through the motions and seemingly runs routes at half speed. Hasselbeck has vented at him the last two games, I don't think he has any trust in the guy.

Someone tell me...why isn't Courtney Taylor catching more balls?

May be the worst route runner in the NFL. Never gets proper depth. There were a few times where Hasselbeck looked to where he was supposed to be, only to find that he had stopped his route halfway there. One drag route in particular he literally stopped halfway across the field and stood there, like he was looking for a hole in a zone. He is done getting significant playing time. Bumpus and McMullen have passed him on the depth chart.