[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"IDP INTERACTIVE" week 3

keggerz

IDP INTERACTIVE

Week 3

"IDP INTERACTIVE" is a new weekly content piece that will allow people in the forum to ask questions regarding their fantasy teams

and receive a very in depth answer. For this to work and work well questions will need to include some specific information so that

all angles can be looked at and covered. The more info the better!

What needs to be included with your questions(Trade questions, WDIS, waiver acquisitions etc):

1. Your question.(can be about who to start, trade advice, waiver advice, roster composition, how to assess value of offensive players in a deal etc)

2. Link to your league will be very helpful.

3. Roster(s) (including opponents for match-up reasons)

4. Starting requirements

5. Scoring

This is where questions for week 3 are to be submitted.

The catch is that you will have to check the paid content area on Saturdays to see which

question(s) were selected to be answered that week.

I (most likely Darin too) will make every effort to answer the questions that are posted in this thread,

they just wont be as in depth as the "IDP INTERACTIVE" answers will be.

Here is to hoping that everyone finds this new content an added value to our current IDP content.

If you have any recommendations that may help to make this an even better feature by all means

your input is greatly appreciated.

I am considering dropping Richard Marshall for one of the below DB’s. I have chosen these players because in the first 2 weeks of the season their points have come from a consistent amount of tackles and not TD’s, INT or PDef (which are categories that I would prefer not to rely on) My scoring system is tackle heavy and although R. Marshall was the 8th best scorer at DB in my league last year, I do seem to have a strong team this year as I have started the season 2-0 and I feel that I can afford to take a chance on one of these players stepping up rather than just waiting for Marshall to bounce back to 07 form. Also, I am last on my leagues waiver wire this week so there is a chance 1-2 of these players are picked up before my turn.

The players I am considering dropping Marshall for are….

MIKE ADAMS- CLE

BRIAN WILLIAMS- JAC

KEVIN KAESVIHARN- NO

MARVIN WHITE- CIN

TYE HILL- STL

My scoring system is…

ATK 0.5

DFR- 1pt

DFTD-6pts

FF-2pts

INT-3pts

PDef-1pt

Sack-2pts

STY-2pts

TK- 1pt w/ bonus points starting at 5+tackles

Starting defensive requirements-

3-LB

3-DB

3-DL

My current roster is in the signature line-

Thank you in advance,

Andrew

I am considering dropping Richard Marshall for one of the below DB’s. I have chosen these players because in the first 2 weeks of the season their points have come from a consistent amount of tackles and not TD’s, INT or PDef (which are categories that I would prefer not to rely on) My scoring system is tackle heavy and although R. Marshall was the 8th best scorer at DB in my league last year, I do seem to have a strong team this year as I have started the season 2-0 and I feel that I can afford to take a chance on one of these players stepping up rather than just waiting for Marshall to bounce back to 07 form. Also, I am last on my leagues waiver wire this week so there is a chance 1-2 of these players are picked up before my turn.

MIKE ADAMS- CLE

BRIAN WILLIAMS- JAC

KEVIN KAESVIHARN- NO

MARVIN WHITE- CIN

TYE HILL- STL

My scoring system is…

ATK 0.5

DFR- 1pt

DFTD-6pts

FF-2pts

INT-3pts

PDef-1pt

Sack-2pts

STY-2pts

3-LB

3-DB

3-DL

Thank you in advance,

Andrew

couple of quick questions:

1. Is this a keeper or dynasty league? If so provide the particulars.

2. Can you supply a link to your league?

thanks

couple of quick questions:

1. Is this a keeper or dynasty league? If so provide the particulars.

2. Can you supply a link to your league?

thanks

It's a keeper league but we only keep 2 players. 1 player must be drafted after round 5 and the other player must be drafted after round 12 and you can only keep the players for 1 year. My keepers were Gonzales (drafted in round 8) and Jennings (drafted in round 17)

It's a sportsline private league so I will PM you my ID and password but I am the commish so please behave. :wacko: My team is Damage, Inc. and I drafted out of the 12 hole.

Edited by Tally

- I can’t decide who to bench this week. I need to start 3 of the following 4 LBs: Freddy Keiaho (vs.JAC), E.J. Henderson (vs.CAR), Ernie Sims (@SF), Thomas Davis (@MIN). They all have great match-ups.

- League Link: http://www8.myfantasyleague.com/2008/home/35740

- I’m the 2nd place team, playing the 11th place team

- Scoring is tackle-heavy: solo (2), assist (1), sack(2), FF(3), FR(4), Int(4), PD(1)

Thanks!

- I can’t decide who to bench this week. I need to start 3 of the following 4 LBs: Freddy Keiaho (vs.JAC), E.J. Henderson (vs.CAR), Ernie Sims (@SF), Thomas Davis (@MIN). They all have great match-ups.

- League Link: http://www8.myfantasyleague.com/2008/home/35740

- I’m the 2nd place team, playing the 11th place team

- Scoring is tackle-heavy: solo (2), assist (1), sack(2), FF(3), FR(4), Int(4), PD(1)

Thanks!

For me I would start Keiaho, Henderson and Sims....Davis looks to be turning into a viable IDP but at this point I would still rather start the other 3.

MIKE ADAMS- CLE

BRIAN WILLIAMS- JAC

KEVIN KAESVIHARN- NO

MARVIN WHITE- CIN

TYE HILL- STL

My scoring system is…

ATK 0.5

DFR- 1pt

DFTD-6pts

FF-2pts

INT-3pts

PDef-1pt

Sack-2pts

STY-2pts

3-LB

3-DB

3-DL

Thank you in advance,

Andrew

Your question was chosen for this weeks article so make sure you check it out once it is posted tomorrow.

Good luck.

Thanks for answering my question in your article Steve. Excellent insight! I did end up going with Adams and your right I did mess up that rd 5/6 turn. I should have taken White with the 6th pick. I was hosting the draft party and I was drinking heavy so I just wasn't paying enough attention... Oh well, what can you do. Thanks again.