[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thnx alot Huddle

Spankinstein

I don't know who would of thought a team in utter disarray would be able to go on the road and do anything. Who cares that herm is calling the plays, after last week you could have told me the Chiefs handed over their entire game plan to the Raiders and I would've still doubted that the Raiders could do a single thing about it.

Second, you only have yourself to blame. I'm new here, but The Huddle is one of the best sites I've been able to find that has a plethora of very handy information in an easy to use format. I think every site will tell you that they should be used as a tool to help guide decisions and that ultimately YOU have to take the information provided and go with your gut.

Good call on this one, cost me 20 points, and probably first place in my league. I guess you guys don't factor in that Herm Edwards, although a nice guy, is a complete idiot. He destroyed a very good running game. Thanks to the Huddle and The Chiefs. Stiffs.

Really? C'mon, really? You know that Edwards is an idiot who destroyed a great running game and yet you chose to draft LJ and start him? And it's thehuddle's fault that you're a loser? I bet it's your wife's fault that your are premature ejaculator as well.

Good call on this one, cost me 20 points, and probably first place in my league. I guess you guys don't factor in that Herm Edwards, although a nice guy, is a complete idiot. He destroyed a very good running game. Thanks to the Huddle and The Chiefs. Stiffs.

So if the Huddle said "even though you likely drafted him in rounds 2 or 3, go ahead and sit him this week...", you would have sat him? I dont think so. Get over yourself. Start your own FF site since you knew he wouldnt be any good this week.

Really? C'mon, really? You know that Edwards is an idiot who destroyed a great running game and yet you chose to draft LJ and start him? And it's thehuddle's fault that you're a loser? I bet it's your wife's fault that your are premature ejaculator as well.

That's gonna leave a mark.

:wacko: That has to be the post of the year! I got nothing in the bag that can top that one.

If David could see the future he wouldn't be wasting his time here.

These are calculated guesses. Use them with other opinions including your own and you'll win more than you'll lose.

Many of us here play each other(BoTH leagues) and need more than projections to win.

It is understandable that you are upset, after all it is fantasy football. However, I seriously doubt that any staff member from this site flew to your house, put a .357 to your head and forced you to start LJ. Venting on a public board is one thing but venting about the quality of the material of the site on a public board which holds both paying and non-paying members is a different thing.

I am a LJ owner as well and upset at the situation but it was my choice to start him over Johnathan Stewart. My choice, not the huddles. Chil-ax. It is only week 2 and no big deal that you are not 1st in your league. You still have 11 to 12 weeks to go. Man up, work your waivers or trades, and move on.

Change your scoring to 1 point for every yard rushing and your problem is solved.

Kevin Ratterree wrote a column called "Players To Avoid in '08" that listed Larry Johnson. What was he doing on your roster to begin with?

Yeah, but that guy's a jackass, no one actually reads the crap he writes.

:wacko:

:D

There's always a good read out here that brightens my day............and this was it :D

The people that waste our air..................................... :wacko: Maybe he should have called one of those 800 numbers that tell the future, they are right every time!

I guess you guys don't factor in that Herm Edwards, although a nice guy, is a complete idiot. He destroyed a very good running game.

Apparently you didn't, either. Given the level of IQ you've presented, this is probably asking way too much of you (given your level of IQ presented, asking you to tie your own shoes is probably asking way too much... ), but my suggestion would be that you educate yourself & make your own decisions.

Good luck with your league this year.