[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ike Cost me!

dfv87

Heard Wed before I left fishing that the Houston Game was moved to Monday. Left A Johnson in my lineup in 2 leagues... Apparently Ike had other plans and so when I got back late Sunday night I took a ZERO and got the first "fine" of the year for starting a guy on his bye week. Now I am ok with the Loss by 2 pts in one of my leagues but I really don't think I should have to buy beer :D for all the other owners next week at bowling for starting a player on Bye. (Our "Fine") It really isn't the $$ it is the crap I have to take for going fishing for the weekend and getting $crewed by a friggin Hurricane! :wacko::D

It happened to me in ATAP. Ike shut down the game after the WW period had closed, leaving me with no K. It's my own fault for taking the risk of running with Stover as my K, hoping to finagle the contract/late bye week by postponing any action until later (and hoping there was a K injury or poor K performance that would have Mehlhaff being picked up, who I still think is talented enough to kick at the NFL level).

It's going to be dicey tonight whether I can hold off gil - with no one but myself to blame if I lose a close game (that and freakin' Hentrich's fumble :wacko: ).

At least your house isn't under water.

Just sayin...

Not comparing my issues of having to buy beer and drink it with buddies, just expressing my frustration with the inconvinience it caused. To those affected by the storm I offer my thoughts and prayers for you all.

I was doubly screwed by Ike (fantasy wise). My QB's in MSHBII are Flacco and Palmer. I had Flacco as my starting QB until saturday when I heard it was going to be a buy week. Had to start Palmer where the 60 mph winds from Ike (among other factors) shut him down. We played two games this week too... :wacko: