[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BUFF BUFF BUFFALO

Roo

We got two tough ones out of the way. We now play OAK, STL, ARI which means we have a legitimate chance at 5-0 before the bye.

Lynch is a horse, Evans catches big balls, Edwards manages the game, Hardy finds paydirt, Fred Jackson is the secret weapon, and the D/ST is absolutely stellar. I like this team - maybe not a fantasy goldmine, but whatever.

Can't wait to face NYJ and NEP. SO BUFF.

When Jauron was in Chicago, I thought he was as solid of a coach, very stoic, unflappable, and the type of guy that I could see here for many, many years. I would have rather seen him stick around and build something over many years than Angelo and Smith. I am very glad that he is having some success and can say that this team is my favorite AFC team. So make that 3 fans.

We got two tough ones out of the way. We now play OAK, STL, ARI which means we have a legitimate chance at 5-0 before the bye.

Lynch is a horse, Evans catches big balls, Edwards manages the game, Hardy finds paydirt, Fred Jackson is the secret weapon, and the D/ST is absolutely stellar. I like this team - maybe not a fantasy goldmine, but whatever.

Can't wait to face NYJ and NEP. SO BUFF.

As Peepin said, you need not sleep on the Cardinals. With Warner at the helm, they can't hang with any offense in the league. Buffalo is off to a great start, but Arizona is quality.

When Jauron was in Chicago, I thought he was as solid of a coach, very stoic, unflappable, and the type of guy that I could see here for many, many years. I would have rather seen him stick around and build something over many years than Angelo and Smith. I am very glad that he is having some success and can say that this team is my favorite AFC team. So make that 3 fans.

I completely disagree. Jauron was nothing but a horses a** the entire time he was here. I can care less about Lovie as well. We need someone with a back bone to coach this team. :wacko:

That's impossible. Buffalo are extinct. Unless it was Bison. Which is commonly called Buffalo.

Technically, there have never been "buffalo" in the US, only bison. Buffalo was a term used by the early settlers because the bison here resembled the buffalo on other continents. So the buffalo are not extinct, they were never here to begin with. Welcome to the league, Buffalo Bisons fans!

http://www.funtrivia.com/askft/Question27097.html

lol, slightly less whiplash than I had expected, but thanks for all the wiseass comments fellas

we're few, but proud

and I agree - the Cards game will be close, and should be fun to watch

I'm one of several hundred displaced Bills fans now living in Arizona. There's a legitimate chance both clubs could be 4-0 heading into the week 5 in Glendale. The Bills have a better chance of this since the Cards face Washington and the the Jets on the road. Hopefully the Bills don't look past OAK or STL though...those are games they NEED to win!