[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

KC starting QB?

BigMikeinNY

:D

I ask because in my 2 QB/10 team league, QB's on the waiver wire are ZERO. Thigpen is on the waiver wire right now, was wondering if I should pick him up or not.

:wacko:

Article in the KC Star this morning doesn't really shed light on the situation. They are saying Huard is hurt, but IMO, they used that as an excuse Sunday to play Thigpen.

If I had to guess right now, I'd say it's Thigpen.

Article in the KC Star this morning doesn't really shed light on the situation. They are saying Huard is hurt, but IMO, they used that as an excuse Sunday to play Thigpen.

If I had to guess right now, I'd say it's Thigpen.

+1

No, Sunday he looked horrible. A local sportscaster named Jack Harry said that he shouldnt play in the NFL.

So what is the deal? Herm just not get along with Huard? I'm not saying Huard is great but he has always looked like a serviceable backup (as backups go). With Brady going down, I have to consider playing Bowe more if Cassel doesn't start throwing to Moss. Hmm...

I dont know what Hermaroid's problem is. He lied about the "mild head trauma". After the game Huard said that, "his neck was stiff". And when asked if he could have played he said that he would not get into it, but he thought that it was their plan to play Thigpen for most of the day.

Edited by fingfootball

Simply, Huard isn't the long-term solution.

Is Thigpen? Its more likely that he's the QB for KC for the next decade than it is that its Huard. So, they'll play Thigpen.

Similar logic as to why Croyle beat out Huard in the preseason. Its simply more likely that he'll be the QB in KC for the next decade than Huard.

I think that pretty much everyone agrees that Huard is the better QB now, though.

Simply, Huard isn't the long-term solution.

Is Thigpen? Its more likely that he's the QB for KC for the next decade than it is that its Huard. So, they'll play Thigpen.

Similar logic as to why Croyle beat out Huard in the preseason. Its simply more likely that he'll be the QB in KC for the next decade than Huard.

I think that pretty much everyone agrees that Huard is the better QB now, though.

what ever happened to "YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!"

what ever happened to "YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!"

I'm hoping that that will happen soon.

But, first we'll need a new HC, some new OL men and a new QB ... plus maybe some other parts ...

Edited by muck

Chiefs to start Thigpen at QB

By ADAM TEICHER

The Kansas City Star

Tyler Thigpen will start at quarterback for the Chiefs in Sunday’s game against the Falcons in Atlanta.

Thigpen will be the third starter in as many games for the Chiefs. Brodie Croyle started the season-opener in New England and Damon Huard last week’s game against Oakland at Arrowhead Stadium.

Thigpen, in his second NFL season, will be making his first NFL start.

Chiefs to start Thigpen at QB

By ADAM TEICHER

The Kansas City Star

Tyler Thigpen will start at quarterback for the Chiefs in Sunday’s game against the Falcons in Atlanta.

Thigpen will be the third starter in as many games for the Chiefs. Brodie Croyle started the season-opener in New England and Damon Huard last week’s game against Oakland at Arrowhead Stadium.

Thigpen, in his second NFL season, will be making his first NFL start.

Cool. Now I can go fishing Sunday.