[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Braylon Edwards Owners

peteteacher2001

Edwards and The Browns will break out soon. I would be looking to buy low instead of selling low. Pitt in Pitt is never easy . The drops are just something you will have to deal with. Fantasy owners may forget the drops to a point when he starts sprinking in those long TDs that I promise you are coming

I hear ya'll. Just real hard to lose a game by 6 and Braylon only gets me 3. I have an owner trying to get him and give me Cutler, which as a Marshall owner, I just may do!

I have a worst scenario for you:

I was down by 7 but fanball adjusted the Titans DST so then I was tied. I woke up today and found out another adjustment was made to my opponent giving him 1 points. I lost by 1. Edwards got me 3, Cotchery got me 2 and Adam Vinitierri missed a field goal and the Colts were forced to go for 2 on a possession.

Fantasy is so stressful :wacko:

Pitt in Pitt is never easy .

Except the game was in Cleveland this past week...

Unless you can get a really good offer for him I don't see anything you can do but wait it out for now. The guy had the 2nd highest TD total for a WR last year and 3rd highest TD total overall of a non-QB. There's no where to go but up.

Except the game was in Cleveland this past week...

Unless you can get a really good offer for him I don't see anything you can do but wait it out for now. The guy had the 2nd highest TD total for a WR last year and 3rd highest TD total overall of a non-QB. There's no where to go but up.

My Bad. Pitt in general is tough on D regardless

I wasn't that high on the passing game coming into the season and am still not. If I had any faith at all in them I would've kept Edwards in 32Homers instead of Lewis. Unfortunately if you try to move him, you'll probably not get what you think you should. I'd take the Cutler deal if my QBs were wanting...

The weather was terrible, but the Steelers still managed to move the ball a bit through the air(Holmes). I dont know what is going on with these guys right now. You can say he faced some tough Def the first two weeks, but any Browns fan can tell you the schedule is full of games that will give Anderson fits. Edwards was targeted in week one and is still option number one, but I just dont see it with that offense this year. Anderson is going to kill us because he cant operate the short range passing game.

Romeo needs to be fired, it would be better for everyone if he just walked away.

Here is your problem. CLE still has all the same elements as last year EXCEPT instead of one of the easiest schedules they have one of the hardest ones.

CLE is the only NFL team that had two home games to start the year - against DAL and PIT. Now they are @BAL and @CIN (their only easy game). Then NYG, @WAS, @JAC, BAL, DEN, @BUF...

pretty brutal.

Here is your problem. CLE still has all the same elements as last year EXCEPT instead of one of the easiest schedules they have one of the hardest ones.

CLE is the only NFL team that had two home games to start the year - against DAL and PIT. Now they are @BAL and @CIN (their only easy game). Then NYG, @WAS, @JAC, BAL, DEN, @BUF...

pretty brutal.

I think strength of schedule is very overrated when looking at passing offenses. If anything Braylon will have more catches and less TD's than last year. He and Addai are the best buy low candidates of the young season, IMHO.

It's just 2 WEEKS! He's too talented to struggle like this all year people. He won't put up the kind of stats he did last year, but I think he will be a top 10 WR by season end. You can't trade him when his value is at an all time low.

Not to mention, I have been watching the Browns game as an Edwards owner, and Anderson isn't even looking at Edwards on most plays. To me, it appears he is instantly looking to the other side of the field based on coverage being rolled to Edwards, not even giving him a chance. Even Edwards was heard screaming that he was open based on the TV coverage.

The problem is Anderson, not Edwards. He is giving up on half the field on each passing play. I expect a QB change to Quinn soon and things should improve.

Not to mention, I have been watching the Browns game as an Edwards owner, and Anderson isn't even looking at Edwards on most plays. To me, it appears he is instantly looking to the other side of the field based on coverage being rolled to Edwards, not even giving him a chance. Even Edwards was heard screaming that he was open based on the TV coverage.

The problem is Anderson, not Edwards. He is giving up on half the field on each passing play. I expect a QB change to Quinn soon and things should improve.

Well, the huddle has him at 18 targets in 2 games....so not sure if your screen is too small or what :wacko:

I really hope so. I am 0-2 in my big $$ league and I need him and Addai to show up soon. If I lose this week I am pretty much out of it (1st 3 games are divisional games)

I hear you man! Exact same situation here. At least I have Wayne as my other WR (although he can't carry all of the load). I need a W next week!

I have a worst scenario for you:

I was down by 7 but fanball adjusted the Titans DST so then I was tied. I woke up today and found out another adjustment was made to my opponent giving him 1 points. I lost by 1. Edwards got me 3, Cotchery got me 2 and Adam Vinitierri missed a field goal and the Colts were forced to go for 2 on a possession.

Fantasy is so stressful :wacko:

What was the 1pt adjustment? Same thing happened to me and I too lost by a point.