[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Braylon Edwards Owners

peteteacher2001

Well, I did it!! Edwards and McFadden for Cutler and Welker. I am very very deep at RB and WR but had Cassel, Hass, and Schaub at QB.

Puts my starting lineup this week at this in a performance league:

Cutler

Forte

ADP

Brandon Marshall

Welker

Daniels

Folk

Green Bay

I consider this an improvement. Oh and I also went on the wire and picked up Micheal Bush just in case this turf toe thing becomes a problem for DMac.

I was thinking the same thing--- get rid of this guy ( hell, I know better than to draft anyone from Clevland (just kidding)). But then I started thinking about it:

CLE dont look to be making the playoffs, or better yet it will come down to the wire. Thats when I will need my wr's the most, weeks 12-16. I am in desperate need of wr right now but I am 2-0 so will stand pat. I am going against a Cowboy homer this week (Romo, F Jones, Crayton and D) who is also miraculously 2-0 also.

My team:

Warner

Westbrook

Jacobs

Boldin

Cotch

Edwards

te is a waiver wire draw though I just snagged Scheffler so that looks stable

Longwell ( see above)

D is a waiver wire match up ( 14 & 12 pts so far )

bench

Ron Brown

Chris Perry

Thom Jones

Gage (just dropped Morris - no one in league is deep at wr to trade)

Colston

I was torn between Gage and RIce ( both I liked predraft ).

Basically, look down the road. A stud wr might be sitting during your playoffs / championship game.

I think when Stallworth comes back it helps.

I can't imagine why. This guy is annually one of the most overrated non-factor WRs around.

You don't want to sell low, but this isn't looking pretty. I know it's just 2 games, they played 2 good team etc, but I suspected a CLE implosion this year on "O" - just not this much this soon. :wacko: I mean they look really bad.

I traded away Addai and Roddy White last night to the Braylon Edwards owner and I received Edwards and J. Stewart in return. This is a PPR league where we start 3 WRs and we get bonus points for longer TDs, also TEs get double yardage points. My starting lineup now looks like this (a lot of upside and uncertainty at RB):

M. Schaub

C. Johnson (TEN)

J. Stewart (Maroney on bench)

L. Fitzgerald

S. Holmes

B. Edwards

A. Gates

R. Longwell

CAR (PHI)

I needed to make a move and I am happy with it. I think Braylon will return to the mean so he has already had 2 bad games while he was not on my team. So after all offseason of me being not so sure of Stewart I am now gulping the Jonathan Stewart kool-aid by the pitcher!!!

I traded away Addai and Roddy White last night to the Braylon Edwards owner and I received Edwards and J. Stewart in return. This is a PPR league where we start 3 WRs and we get bonus points for longer TDs, also TEs get double yardage points. My starting lineup now looks like this (a lot of upside and uncertainty at RB):

M. Schaub

C. Johnson (TEN)

J. Stewart (Maroney on bench)

L. Fitzgerald

S. Holmes

B. Edwards

A. Gates

R. Longwell

CAR (PHI)

I needed to make a move and I am happy with it. I think Braylon will return to the mean so he has already had 2 bad games while he was not on my team. So after all offseason of me being not so sure of Stewart I am now gulping the Jonathan Stewart kool-aid by the pitcher!!!

I'm knee deep in the Chris Johnson/Stewart kool-aid....fortunately I don't have to start Stewart this week as I have SJax who should finally post big numbers...

I'm knee deep in the Chris Johnson/Stewart kool-aid....fortunately I don't have to start Stewart this week as I have SJax who should finally post big numbers...

Unfortunately I think this is the week that DWill gets his - it seems that JStew will play well against the speedy DEFs (Chicago) and DWill succeeds against the bigger DEFs (MIN). We will see. I'm kinda worried that I let Addai go and he will blow up but my gut tells me this was the right move. Good news is that I have DWill in a B.O.T.H. league so I can hedge him and JStew all season.

Unfortunately I think this is the week that DWill gets his - it seems that JStew will play well against the speedy DEFs (Chicago) and DWill succeeds against the bigger DEFs (MIN). We will see. I'm kinda worried that I let Addai go and he will blow up but my gut tells me this was the right move. Good news is that I have DWill in a B.O.T.H. league so I can hedge him and JStew all season.

I've noticed a trend here as well as in Tennessee and a few other teams...

one RB will run up until they get into the other teams territory or red zone and then the other RB comes in ...and sometimes the one that gets the red zone carries or pretty much anything from the 49+ yd line gets his own series...

the RB to get here is either the one who catches more...or the one who gets the RZ carries....

I feel like Chris Johnson is the DeAngelo in that backfield, but also think he is the RB to have, but NOT DeAngelo in Carolina....and in this case I'd prefer Stewart....

also, Fred Jackson in Buffalo...I noticed late last season where he was used in the pass game and is also worth a look here...much like Hightower as well....and in this scenario Edge is the DeAngelo or Chris Johnson....while Hightower is the LenDale or Stewart....but Fred Jackson seems to be more a pass down back in Buffalo and Lynch is the 1st and 2nd down, short yardage back...this scenario is different that what quite a few teams seem to be doing...

I feel like the way to go here is CJ, Stewart and Hightower......I'd expect to see Pittsburgh to go to this formula after their bye as well...

Why would playing against Philly's secondary of Samuel, Bown and Sheppard (3 pro-Bowlers) be cause for elation?

Belive me if that game was this week I would be worried. That far down the road I'm hoping CLE has it together. Dallas did OK against Phil. What I'm hoping for is CLE fighting for a playoff spot, they also seemed to do OK in the air last year.

Belive me if that game was this week I would be worried. That far down the road I'm hoping CLE has it together. Dallas did OK against Phil. What I'm hoping for is CLE fighting for a playoff spot, they also seemed to do OK in the air last year.

Plus....

1. The Philly defense, or team in general, is usually fairly beat up by that point in the season (although it can be argued that most teams are).

2. They'll be behind big and early, which means Cleveland would have to throw more.

Just trying to think of some possible reasons why... not necessarily saying that it's a potentially great matchup for Edwards.

He is questionable? Where did this come from? Yikes...you guys still starting this dude?

Hell no! Here I was defending the guy and now he aint playing. Picked up Reggie Brown to replace him in one league and had Royal in another. Too bad Colston aint back yet. Or Branch, he's on WW.