[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

To you Cowboys fans

Scourge

Rather than getting this lost in the 8 page thread on the game last night. I wanted to address a few things..

1. The Eagles made a couple more mistakes than you guys did last night and that was the difference. So, here I sit and eat crow.

2. Both teams sent a message to the rest of the league last night. These 2 teams are a couple of the most balanced teams in the league and if both teams can remain relatively healthy not many teams are going to beat them.

3. See you in our house in week 17 for the rematch...

4. Sean Considine should be cut today

5. Go Birds

One of the best games I have seen in a very long time.I had a bad feeling all night because the Eagles seemed to move th ball at will and MCNabb was buying himself enough time to let coverage break down in the middle of the field a lot. I said late in the game in the Skybox that it was going to come down to a turnover and Keg agreed and thats what ended up happening. I was wrong in the thread early in the week and the people that said a bounce of the ball would decide it were right. The Birds look very formidable with a healthy McNabb and Dallas showed great charector and poise in the 2nd half. Phenominal game and 2 contenders for sure IMO. Dallas has to get the playoff Monkey off of their backs though .

As a skins fan it hurts to say this but that was a great game and I really thought the Philly would have won it until the 4th Qrt hit.

I don't see the Giants being able to stop either team, if you blitz like their D does, Romo or McNabb will burn them.

Don't be shy Scourge eat up and have another helping while your at it. :wacko:

Jawing aside, that was a great game. I think both teams showed the league some serious firepower. Just glad the boys ended up with the W after all that effort.

I would have loved to see you with this avy though.

One of the best games I have seen in a very long time.I had a bad feeling all night because the Eagles seemed to move th ball at will and MCNabb was buying himself enough time to let coverage break down in the middle of the field a lot. I said late in the game in the Skybox that it was going to come down to a turnover and Keg agreed and thats what ended up happening. I was wrong in the thread early in the week and the people that said a bounce of the ball would decide it were right. The Birds look very formidable with a healthy McNabb and Dallas showed great charector and poise in the 2nd half. Phenominal game and 2 contenders for sure IMO. Dallas has to get the playoff Monkey off of their backs though .

there are times when it sucks being right :wacko:

if you want to talk about mistakes, how about the one that roy williams made by not picking the ball up after jackson pulled his bonehead move. it would have been considered a fumble untill they finally blew the whistle and ruled it a dead ball. westbrook would not have scored and who knows what would have happened from there. the iggles only put up 7 in the second half also. HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!

Im not sure Philly made more mistakes than Dallas. Dallas had a ton more penalties, one of which gave Philly a TD a play later after the BS PI call, and Romo single handedly gave away 14 pts in 14 seconds. Philly didnt give Dallas anything. Entertaining game yes, but I see a difference in talent across the board.

Im not sure Philly made more mistakes than Dallas. Dallas had a ton more penalties, one of which gave Philly a TD a play later after the BS PI call, and Romo single handedly gave away 14 pts in 14 seconds. Philly didnt give Dallas anything. Entertaining game yes, but I see a difference in talent across the board.

well at least you aren't biased...

And to think that is what the Eagles could do against them without their two top receivers...

Cowboys' secondary exposed by a bunch of back-ups and a rookie !!!

I just wished JJ would have blitzed more than twice, as Romo panics when he gets under pressure

Von

7 points in the second half. if they blitzed then mb3 would have gotten the ball more. too many weapons. it was probably the best game we are going to see all year. i hope not, but it's gonna be hard to beat. even that goof ball kornheiser was like a little kid. it was funny how jaws didn't want to pick a winner before the game but up in the booth you could clearly tell who he was rooting for. i think kornheiser was reaching him a little bit too.

And to think that is what the Eagles could do against them without their two top receivers...

Cowboys' secondary exposed by a bunch of back-ups and a rookie !!!

I just wished JJ would have blitzed more than twice, as Romo panics when he gets under pressure

Von

Curtis is a nice player but c'mon, their backups are as good as their starters.

And I'm glad I did'nt get caught up in the L.J. Smith hype when drafting this year

Take away the penalties and the two TD's that Romo gave the Eagles, and I don't think we're as down on the Cowboys D as we are right now.

Curtis is a nice player but c'mon, their backups are as good as their starters.

And I'm glad I did'nt get caught up in the L.J. Smith hype when drafting this year

So true... The Eagles have always worked with 3rd and 4th string WRs (save that stint with TO) and yet they still made it to 4 NFC championship games and just put 37 points on Dallas...

I wonder what McNabb and the Eagles could have done with top WR talent all along.

Von

it was a great game, a couple things I noticed:

1) McNabb looked like McNabb of old...nimble in pocket, impossible to bring down, highly accurate. He should have taken off sometimes and he would have gotten first downs instead of trying to force it at the end.

2) Romo needs not to make bonehead plays! If he wants to be the QB that he does...he needs to stop the stupid mistakes. That INT was just plain dumb...he needs not to sling it so much, I know thats his nature, but he is killing me with those. That fumble, he could have just fell on it instead of trying to make a play, that doesn't bother me as much as the INT.

3) Westbrook and Barber both looked amazing. Those two guys are forces and can't be stopped.

4) Cowboys committed a lot of penalties, but when was the last time the cowboys didn't commit a lot of penalities, lol. I've been a Cowboys fan for a long time and can't remember when we had less penalties than the other team, we really need to cut down on those. (We did get away with about 45 yards in face mask penalties, we shoulda had more guys!

5) NFC is still wide open. GB looks good, who knows what the Giants do, Eagles are great, Minnesota can control trenches, and don't sleep on Arizona, I think they can make some noise this year. Oh yea, don't forget Carolina and their newly acquired receiver(from suspension) Steve Smith, I heard that guy is pretty good?