[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How many People lost?

JETS80

i was just going to say the same....unless you can say you started your 100% best lineup then Jackson while he made a stupid azz boneheaded play was not the reason you lost...he just happened to be your last player playing and that magnified his importance to your sucess

I'm not going to beat this to death (anymore)

In some instances, it has nothing to do with the points Jackson didn't score, but that Westbrook got the six points instead. It was the reason that you lost if you were playing a team that had Westbrook on it and you lost by 5.9 (maybe 6) points or less.

Honestly guys, for those taking the "If you lost because of... you didn't lose because of..."

Right, you also lost because your QB threw for 180 yds and 1 TD rather than 250 and 3 TDs. You lost because your kicker only got you 3 PATs rather than 4 FGs. Whatever.

If you had McNabb, or you had Jackson, or were facing Westbrook and barely lost, you damned well lost because of that play more than any other. Because that play, unlike all the others was changed by something entirely pointless. I'd say about the same level as if you lost to a guy who started Cutler who shouldn't have had a chance to throw that last TD or conversion but, unlike the bonehead play, Cutler still had to make that throw. In this case, dude merely had to hold off on having a monumental brain-fart for a nano-second and you're golden.

To point to whether you had a guy on your bench out-produce a starter is about as lame as well. Did you lose because you should have benched Peyton Manning or Drew Brees and started JT O Sullivan or Jason Campbell? I suppose but that's a bit random, isn't it?

And no, I did not lose this way. I almost lost this way because I had McNabb starting and had points to make up. Fortunately, I also had MBIII going so I covered... barely.

I lost because of him. The guy I was playing had westbrook. Jackson holds on to the ball and I win by 1 point

Not only that, Hockuli gave him 8 points as well...he had Eddie Royal

if you didnt play your optimum lineup then Jackson didnt lose your game nor did westy beat you

now Hocuknowiwishiatemywhistlei thats another story

Edited by keggerz

no one seems to want to answer this question: who else did he start and have on his bench?

Maybe because its not relevant, for the most part, particularly, from you perspective apparently, if Jackson wasn't on either team.

no one seems to want to answer this question: who else did he start and have on his bench?

Actually, I did.

To point to whether you had a guy on your bench out-produce a starter is about as lame as well. Did you lose because you should have benched Peyton Manning or Drew Brees and started JT O Sullivan or Jason Campbell? I suppose but that's a bit random, isn't it?

And no, I did not lose this way. I almost lost this way because I had McNabb starting and had points to make up. Fortunately, I also had MBIII going so I covered... barely.

You can nearly always go back and second guess your starting line-up. I doubt that few among us that have a halfway decent team with any depth at all never has the perfect lineup in even most of the time.

However, I used the Brees or Manning over O Sullivan or Campbell thing but let's say there's some RB version of that. Happens all the time. Say you started Marshawn Lynch over Ahmad Bradshaw and still had a chance with McNabb as your QB until his idiot WR flicked the ball backwards at the goal line. Should you be kicking yourself over benching Bradshaw? Really?

You made the start you should have. You put what anyone would agree on Sunday morning was your best team on the field and were in position to win until some idiot pulled this stunt. Now, somebody hell bent on just being a baseless contrarian might point to the Bradshaw move but that's a bit lame now isn't it.

Actually, I did.

You can nearly always go back and second guess your starting line-up. I doubt that few among us that have a halfway decent team with any depth at all never has the perfect lineup in even most of the time.

However, I used the Brees or Manning over O Sullivan or Campbell thing but let's say there's some RB version of that. Happens all the time. Say you started Marshawn Lynch over Ahmad Bradshaw and still had a chance with McNabb as your QB until his idiot WR flicked the ball backwards at the goal line. Should you be kicking yourself over benching Bradshaw? Really?

You made the start you should have. You put what anyone would agree on Sunday morning was your best team on the field and were in position to win until some idiot pulled this stunt. Now, somebody hell bent on just being a baseless contrarian might point to the Bradshaw move but that's a bit lame now isn't it.

did the wall say something?

I missed that you gave your lineup...sorry bout that....and i have asked to see their lineups so that I could formulate an opinion on if I thought jackson cost them the game....maybe they did start manning and it was the bad INT he threw that cost them...but without the entire team I cant make an educated opinion....i will say this that many people have a couple of "tougher" decisions to make with regards to their lineups but also have no brainers that may not have performed up to snuff either....fwiw, Jackson scored around 14 points or more in most PPR leauges...prior to sunday I would bet that anyone starting Jackson would say they would be very happy if jackson gets them 14+ points.

did the wall say something?

I missed that you gave your lineup...sorry bout that....and i have asked to see their lineups so that I could formulate an opinion on if I thought jackson cost them the game....maybe they did start manning and it was the bad INT he threw that cost them...but without the entire team I cant make an educated opinion....i will say this that many people have a couple of "tougher" decisions to make with regards to their lineups but also have no brainers that may not have performed up to snuff either....fwiw, Jackson scored around 14 points or more in most PPR leauges...prior to sunday I would bet that anyone starting Jackson would say they would be very happy if jackson gets them 14+ points.

OK, let's play. It was week freaking 2. Not a whole lot to go on in terms of savvy moves in the starting line-up now is there. Roll out your Falcons 'cause they looked great in week 1. Stay away from the Skins because their offense sucks. Looks like Favre has his old magic back, right?

Forget always play your studs, in week 2 there's almost no reason to play anyone but the guys you drafted first. It's week 2! Yes, perhaps you're right. Perhaps he made a total bonehead start. Perhaps he made a truly bad start.

Funny though, this is all about you requiring someone to give you all the facts before you're willing to rule on whether or not it was Jackson's fault. And you give me crap about thinking I'm the last word on all that is right?

Trust me, we get it. We understand that every thing that everyone involved in our team added up to whether we won or lost. The point is, at least to those of us who aren't hell bent on being vinegary fresh, is that this one stands out pretty freaking loudly. You need McNabb to throw a TD, he puts it in the basket, dude's running for the endzone, and drops the freaking ball. That sucks major and anyone who would have won but for that has every right to be pissed. They don't need you to validate it either.