[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

if your not an IDP league...

hooknladder

grow a set and tell your league you want to go IDP next year. we've been doing it for better than15 years, and it really seperates the men from the boys, as far as football knowledge. plus you get almost twice the players and games with implications. even if you just have 1 DB or DL playing in a game, it gives you something to root for. it's simple to set up, and it's fun. :wacko:

Once you go IDP, you don't go back....Seriously, I don't know one person that has ever gone back, not one.

IMO, If you draft a team defense then you might as well just draft a team offense, 2 rounds and let's go home.... Just trying to put into perspective how silly team defense leagues really are.

This is the first year we have done it and I was a little hesitant. I must say though it is alot of fun. We start 1 DE/DL, 1 LB, and 2 CB/S.

I am still trying t learn it and figure out good players to pickup each week. I went with the strategy of getting better CBs since they are more likley to get the INT and return yards off the INT.

I did not quit my two redraft/keeper leagues, but I would never consider joining another non-IDP league.. although I nearly joined a Huddle regional redraft, which fell apart at the last minute. Took me a year at least to get my feet under me in IDP, but worth the time and effort. The Dynasty Wars leagues here are great... starting from something like 9 to 10 or 11 IDP's each week. Even better if it's a dynasty league. IDP= :wacko:

IDP Rules!! And the Huddle has tons of great leagues to try out.

And then some night when you've had one too many to drink, join in either of the Home Field Advantage leagues. 32 teams, and DEEP rosters. By far, the most demanding, but fun league I've ever played in. It just wouldn't be the same without the IDP.

I did IDP the first time I ever played Fantasy. It was fun, but I like Fantasy better without. I don't find predicting defenses to be fun at all. I don't even like team defenses. *shrug* to each their own though.

boooo hiss booo booo hiss

Yep to each their own, just doesn't interest me in the least. Tracking tackles sounds about as interesting as tracking blocks or punting yards. Also I have plenty to root for and figure out/etc already, don't need more.

Well, IDP leauges aren't for lightweights so its understandable if you don't want to participate in one :wacko:

Edited by keggerz

Been doing IDP since I first started playing fantasy 10 years ago. The original league I joined, and I'm still in, has a great twist. You designate one of your IDP's as captain each week. At the end of the year the offensive and defensive player with the most points on the year gets a percentage of the prize pool. It's a nice conciliation prize if you're out of the playoff race.

Edited by Capt. Stanky

I'm in my 3rd IDP dynasty league this season.

Playing a redraft league after playing IDP is like playing the NES after playing Xbox 360.

Redraft leagues just don't hold my interest any more.

totally disagree-

I am in both, and I am fully into IDP, don't get me wrong, but I get just as much if not more enjoyment out of my hardcore local redraft -

IDP is cool, but sometimes simpler can be better

each to their own I guess