[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Kitna a sell high?

Medal of Honor

If you're in a dynasty league, my advice would be to sell high. Kitna is old, and his body is starting to show it. I don't know if he'll make it past this season.

If you're in a redraft league, I would say sit tight and keep playing him while he's healthy. The Lions will always be playing from behind, and with weapons like Roy and CJ2, he will put up good numbers.

If you're in a dynasty league, my advice would be to sell high. Kitna is old, and his body is starting to show it. I don't know if he'll make it past this season.

If you're in a redraft league, I would say sit tight and keep playing him while he's healthy. The Lions will always be playing from behind, and with weapons like Roy and CJ2, he will put up good numbers.

Very good advice here. Their defense looks pretty poor. His mop up points should keep him in the top 10 all year.

The only problem is if he keeps making DUMBA$$ mistakes like he did v GB and the Lie-downs keep losing they will stop playing him. This is most likely his last year in the D and if they are going to be in the basement anyway they will probably start evaluating Stanton and Orlovsky. I wouldn't count on him all year and sell "high".

The only problem is if he keeps making DUMBA$$ mistakes like he did v GB and the Lie-downs keep losing they will stop playing him. This is most likely his last year in the D and if they are going to be in the basement anyway they will probably start evaluating Stanton and Orlovsky. I wouldn't count on him all year and sell "high".

This was my exact train of thought.

Orlovsky is not in the Lions plans. They are not going to "evaluate" him.

Stanton may be a different animal. However, the move to Stanton, who has never taken a snap in a game that counted, signifies that the Lions are throwing in the towel for the year. Given Millen et. al. mindsets, that's not going to happen for awhile methinks.

Orlovsky is not in the Lions plans. They are not going to "evaluate" him.

Stanton may be a different animal. However, the move to Stanton, who has never taken a snap in a game that counted, signifies that the Lions are throwing in the towel for the year. Given Millen et. al. mindsets, that's not going to happen for awhile methinks.

I don't think it happens for a while either, but I also know I don't want to have to deal with it when it does/would happen. During weeks 14 thru 17 watch out, it could happen at any time. He tore into his OC during the ATL game week 1, he threw 2 awful passes at the end of the GB game and after one of them he had his helmet off walking off the field before GB even crossed the GL and didn't finish the game. If they don't turn this around quick, the writing is on the wall, sell high.

Kitna may be putting up good numbers, but I agree that "sell high" might not be the best choice of words. I have found that a guy like Kitna is the guy you need to keep so you can trade someone with more appeal. You'll always have to sell a guy on taking Kitna because he's Kitna. You'll need to remind him that he's top 10 because they wouldn't believe it unless they looked.

That is not "selling high".

Kitna may be putting up good numbers, but I agree that "sell high" might not be the best choice of words. I have found that a guy like Kitna is the guy you need to keep so you can trade someone with more appeal. You'll always have to sell a guy on taking Kitna because he's Kitna. You'll need to remind him that he's top 10 because they wouldn't believe it unless they looked.

That is not "selling high".

:wacko:

I have Kitna and I wouldn't believe he was top 10 unless I was looking at the scores. In fact, in my league he is number 12 in QB scoring. Unless you are in a 16 team league, more than likely, most teams in your league would be looking at him as their backup QB and you are not going to get much value if other teams perceive him to be their "backup" QB.