[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Addai

HowboutthemCowboys

If I were an Addai owner I think I would be more than a little worried. Right now I own Graham in a few leagues and I wouldn't trade him straight up for Addai.

Wow. . really?

I don't think I could say no to that. That way at the end of the year you can bore all your friends with "Can you believe I owned Addai AND **insert your first round pick here** and still couldn't win???"

The Addai owner in my league is not buying the "buy low" approach with Addai. I asked about him yesterday and the owner wants a #2 RB, and a #1 WR (i.e. Chris Johnson and Wayne). He's not willing to throw anyone else in. I say - LET SOMEONE ELSE HAVE HIM.

And that's the problem with making a move for Addai right now. Few owners are going to want to deal him when his value is at an all-time low, and when his production will likely increase when Saturday and Lilja return.

The owner of Addai has since lowered his asking price and has just offered Addai and Eddie Royal for Chris Johnson, S Holmes, and Kitna.

This in my opinion not as far fetched as Johnson and Wayne (as he asked for yesterday - earlier in this post).

Knowing that the Colts have played 2 of the league's toughest run defenses, and Denver looks to definitely be a pass happy team, where as Pittsburgh has always been a smash mouth power run team (less opportunities for Holmes) - I'm definitely considering it..

The owner of Addai has since lowered his asking price and has just offered Addai and Eddie Royal for Chris Johnson, S Holmes, and Kitna.

This in my opinion not as far fetched as Johnson and Wayne (as he asked for yesterday - earlier in this post).

Knowing that the Colts have played 2 of the league's toughest run defenses, and Denver looks to definitely be a pass happy team, where as Pittsburgh has always been a smash mouth power run team (less opportunities for Holmes) - I'm definitely considering it..

it could just be me but i actualy like C. Johnson better than Addai by himself. especially in ppr format. This kid is just scratching the surface right now. You've seen what Addai has to offer and he hasn't offered it in almost a year.