[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2008 Week 3 Gamblers (Anonymous) Thread

Steeltown Dre

A.D banged up. Frerrotte starting. Smitty's back.

Carolina +3.5. :wacko:

I like that one too.

I am not sure if you guys play individual over unders at all. I am a sucker for them. I am 1-2 on posted plays this year. I wont count my tease above because its Dres pick with just one game of mine thrown in in a tease.

I like the Raiders over 13.5 and I like the Lions over 20.5.

I somehow do better with the over/under than I do against the spread....

parlays seem to be the way to go....bet low and a whole bunch of teams..

So I have under 46.5 as the last part of my 3 team motherand then when I wore my first dressking teaser in the KC game. 1:07 left and the useless piece of and then when I wore my first dressking poopy chiefs have the ball on their own 7 and the cockbags throw a and then when I wore my first dresskin pick to atlanta and atlant scores. I went from a massive bailout to a gigantic hole. Unand then when I wore my first dressking real

So I have under 46.5 as the last part of my 3 team motherand then when I wore my first dressking teaser in the KC game. 1:07 left and the useless piece of and then when I wore my first dressking poopy chiefs have the ball on their own 7 and the cockbags throw a and then when I wore my first dresskin pick to atlanta and atlant scores. I went from a massive bailout to a gigantic hole. Unand then when I wore my first dressking real

Im so Sick right now. 1:07 down 17 and these douschbags throw a pick for 6 the other way. I can actually fucking kill somebody . Mother fuckers

2-0 today and 8-1 for the season.

My man took a serious beating today. :wacko:

Looking to further his pain with Packers +3.