[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LJ owners...get back from the ledge

LayLow

Larry Johnson is now being replaced in the Chiefs' goal-line package.

L.J. was in on just one of four plays inside the New England five-yard line in Week 1 and didn't play on Kansas City's lone scoring drive in Week 2. It isn't like the Chiefs are going to be in scoring position often this year, but goal-line carries were about the only thing L.J. had left going for him.

This is horrible.

#7 ranked RB not looking so good.

On the bright side I took Charles in my dynasty leauge with the 18th pick of the rookie draft so maybe in 2 or 3 years when they get an actual offensive line and a QB then maybe he might be playable.

Edited by Henry Muto

That little blurb is misleading. It is taken from an article speaking on why LJ was not in on goaline plays during the OAK game (because they were passing). LJ will NOT be replaced on goaline rushing plays - who's going to replace him :wacko:

Kolby Smith.....Jammal Charles :D

who would have thought? I mean all the drafts had him top-10. You could have drafted Forte (ha) even Hightower is a better player than LJ.

Me.

That is why you have to think for yourself. No way did I consider LJ to be a top 10 RB running behind that shamble of an offensive line in KC. I would have been hard pressed to consider drafting LJ for my SECOND RB let alone my first.

I'm thinking and hoping last week was a rare occurance. The offensively challenged Chiefs need to feed LJ the ball especially with a 3rd string QB in. I'm pretty sure he gets 20+ touches this week. How many yards he gets is anyone's guess. I'm just not ready to shove a stake thru LJ yet. Things don't look too great but it's only been two weeks. Remember he had 21 rushes for 74 yards in week 1 against a tough Patriot D so don't jump the gun. The wheels just fell off the wagon last week and the Raiders ran down the Cheifs throat. Trade him if you can but don't hit the panic button just yet if he's you're no. 2 or 3 RB. Now if he's you're no. 1 RB well then by all means panic.