[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Willie Parker for LT

Cnote187

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh quit trying to cover your ass. He deny I win. He accept you win. Don't be a sore loser. grow up "kid"

You are definitely clueless. You said the trade would 100% be vetoed by the league. I have no doubt that the trade may not be accepted. any trade can be rejected for whatever reason. But for 4-5 people in a league to deem this trade as unreasonable won't happen.

Not accepting does not prove you right at all. It just means 1 person doesn't like willie parker. doesn't mean the trade is worthy of being vetoed. Are you tired of being schooled? you are really looking bad lol

Get what? You said the trade is unreasonable and will be vetoed by the league if accepted. I disagree. So you want a screenshot of the league not vetoing it?? I don't get it...

Nobody as agreed with you in this thread, everyone has said it's definately something that is worthy of discussion and one has even gone so far as to say he wouldn't veto it.

You are on a island all by yourself, the trade is totally legit. And trying to get out of it by saying he will reject it doesn't prove the trade to be unreasonable at all. are you serious? I realize you are looking bad but, you definately aren't a graceful loser

Edited by Cnote187

Wow, what a tough question and what a long season. 2 years ago, I had L.T. and Willie Parker, and the in the middle of the year I picked up Tony Romo and won the whole thing my first year in playing. Last year, I also had Willie Parker. Personally, I think he's a top 5 RB and I was so happy to get him in later rounds this year. Willie Parker is dependable, but L.T. is an explosion once he gets going. It looks like a risk right now, but I say you gotta pull the trigger. Who is your other starting RB? That makes a difference on whether you can take the hit right now.

that's the one guy that I could say.. slightly "agrees" with you. and even he is only saying that LT is the better option and that you should try and get him

Do you even read the thread???

I am not sure if you watched this game, but the winds hit 25-35 with hards ran at times. I am amazed the Steelers got the 1 touchdown they did. PLus it was on the road against a division rival. The coaching staff for Pitts has said without question Willie is their goal line back.

It is hard to unload a guy like LT, but I for one was staying away from him this year. There are A LOT of mileage on his treads and he is starting the injury bug which is so typical progression of a stud rbs. I personally think his best days are behind him

Did you not see this? I think that may be the start of your problem you don't even read the thread lol, this was a response to one of your ramblings lol

Edited by Cnote187

LOL are you blind ? he said how can you rip Willie parker for not getting a TD in the second game when the conditions were that bad. he said there are alot of miles on LT's legs. and now you are saying you agree with this? He also said Willie is the undisputed Goaline back in Pitt

I already have Sproles again you don't even read. His post was in exact disagreement with you. now you agree with him and me? He said what I have been saying this whole time. Are you a politician, because you are spinning like a champ lol

Edited by Cnote187

Okay let me break it down for ya "kid'

The only argument you have is that LT is injured and that will attribute to him not performing as well as a healthy Willie Parker.

he said this " It is hard to unload a guy like LT, but I for one was staying away from him this year. There are A LOT of mileage on his treads and he is starting the injury bug which is so typical progression of a stud rbs. I personally think his best days are behind him"

Which basically say's the INJURY BUG is part of a DOWNFALL progression that will likely take place THIS SEASON because of the "mileage on his treads" IN WHICH CASE... you should get sproles... and shouldn't even be trying with parker

this is my last response id iot. I might reply if I see a screen shot... other wise quit your bit chin

YOU DON'T READ I SAID I ALREADY HAVE SPROLES LOL......

I have said that 3 times in this thread. why even discuss if you don't even read. The only argument I have? Ofcourse, that is my whole point If LT was completely healthy this wouldn't even be a discussion That is the reason why this trade is not unreasonable. you are seriously a weird guy.

The facts are LT is hurt , Willie is not. therefore the trade talk is totally reasonable In a way I'm glad that was your last response. arguing with you and your crazy logic is giving me a headache lol

Edited by Cnote187

I know you have him idiot. If you believe LT is not as good b/c he's injured.. and agree with that guy that it's only gonna get worse.. then i said Sproles is the guy you want. And you have him so it's done...

Now go get that screen shot of you getting rejected, ty

Regardless of why I want LT it's not an unreasonable Trade, just by you saying I should get sporles instead of LT. The trade is reasonable and you keep proving by every losing post you make. by your own admission you are starting to realize that

By the way I thought you weren't going to post anymore? I knew you would lol

OOOh joseph addai's OLINE is out till like week 4... Deangello williams for addai any1?

Willie Parker is a top 7 back usually when healthy and he is also currently depending on your scoring system the number 2 or 3 back in fantasy, and now he gets the goaline snaps. I think it's a little different than dangelo williams

But if faced with a LT that won't be effective the rest of the year or a healthy D williams I am taking D williams. Most LT teams are currently 0-2

Edited by Cnote187

I'm attracted to foolishnes... but not for now, goodnight.. let us know when your "non silly perfectly reasonable offer" gets slammed in your face.

Well let me do the huddle a favor since you refuse to own up to your own idiocy, I will play your game. if he accepts the trade and I produce a screenshot will you promise never to post in the advice forum again? in turn if he doesn't accept I wont post in the advice forum either. the deadline for him to accept will be 12 midnight on Saturday. do we have a deal?

Also this wont be a deal unless you post and tell me you accept before Saturday, lets see how much you now believe your own foolishness

Edited by Cnote187

Wow, people can be so angry...Back to the Question.

Actually, I wouldn't do this trade. Willie Parker was on his way to being the leading rusher when his leg broke - he's a stud that has gone undervalued for a while, and now the Steelers OL has decided to step up that team is looking superbowl caliber and Parker is going to be a big part of that. While LT might get back to his old self, toe injuries are a fickle beast and Sproles has shown that he is more than capable of helping LT rest hit injured foot for as long as he needs. Mind you, I don't know if I'd accept the trade if I were an LT owner either... You have to have faith in your 1st round pick... at least until he really gets hurt.