[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Joey Porter running his mouth AGAIN

Crazysight

Tim Graham, of ESPN.com, reports Miami Dolphins LB Joey Porter feels the team should come away with a victory over the New England Patriots in Week 3, particularly with QB Matt Cassel behind center. "I just know he's not a Tom Brady," Porter said. "So if it's not Tom Brady, it shouldn't be that hard." Porter added, "It'll be good to go out there and get our first victory."

The Associated Press reports New England Patriots QB Matt Cassel declined to answer back to comments made by Miami Dolphins LB Joey Porter, who said beating the Patriots won't be difficult with Cassel playing behind center. "I don't know what he said and I don't really care to know," Cassel said. "Everybody is allowed to have their own opinion. I respect him as a player. I think he is a great player. That is the NFL. Everybody is going to have an opinion and you just have to go out there and play."

I think should be a great time to start Matt Cassel.

I listened to Logan Mankins on a local sports radio show earlier today....he was laughing about it, saying that this is the way Porter is....supposedly, he wasn't even seeing it in a malicous way, more like stating the fact.......the whole world knows that Cassell isn't Tom Brady....Mankins laffed and second thanks for tipping us off that you plan on rushing and sending everyone all day; we appreciate that..!

As a Dolphins fan, I don't really see anything incorrect in Porter's statement. With Porter stating that Cassel is not Brady is simply a ploy to motivate his fellow teammates to come out on defense confidently. Honestly what is there to lose?