[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The defending BCS Champs

SLAYER

LSU-Auburn in 30 minutes. here's to a good season :wacko:

and no I do not think the Tigers will be in the game this year, hell I'll be thrilled if they can make it to the SEC Championship game.

Although they win tonite 10-6

LSU-Auburn in 30 minutes. here's to a good season :wacko:

and no I do not think the Tigers will be in the game this year, hell I'll be thrilled if they can make it to the SEC Championship game.

Although they win tonite 10-6

Which 'tigers'? LSU Tigers or the Auburn Tigers?

Fun game to watch.

Auburn defense looking pretty stout at the moment.

LSU has a qb issue with Hatch and Lee.

Lee looks uncomftable to me and Hatch looks limited in that offense. Auburn keying on Scott.

LSU defense stout as usual.

Fun game to watch.

Auburn defense looking pretty stout at the moment.

LSU has a qb issue with Hatch and Lee.

Lee looks uncomftable to me and Hatch looks limited in that offense. Auburn keying on Scott.

LSU defense stout as usual.

Good update. I'm very irritated that I can not watch this game. How does the AU offense look?

Line of the week for an announcer. After Hatch takes a hugh hit and staggers to the sidelines, "guaranteed, they're asking him 'how many fingers am I holding up?' and he's saying 'Thursday'. " :wacko:

Might have been funny had he not kept on and on about it. Even after the other kid threw the TD pass, "I bet Hatch has no idea what happened!"

Yes, we get it. Dude got his bell rung.

Might have been funny had he not kept on and on about it. Even after the other kid threw the TD pass, "I bet Hatch has no idea what happened!"

Yes, we get it. Dude got his bell rung.

I thought at the time it was funny. I'm sorry the announcer ruined your evening by going on and on about it. Geez! Take a feekin' Midol.

Did you notice that once Hatch was knocked out of the game Lee starts playing better, maybe knowing he does not have to look over his shoulder has relaxed him a bit. You have to give Miles credit he knows when to pull the tricks out of the bag. I hate 2 qb systems. You just have to be thinking as a player that you have to be perfect or your going to get yanked.

Auburn has to be thinking not again.

Tate and Scott are power studs.

Gotta love SEC football, never see that type of game in the boring ten. Must say LSU was quite impressive in the second half, Lee settled down nicely because he looked like a lost puppy dog in the first half. The O and D line was dominating as usual. If they can settle down the QB and CB positions they might have something to say about the SEC Championship.

But it's good to see some good ole SEC football. MMM I think Georgia even won tonite against a Pac team.

Gotta love SEC football, never see that type of game in the boring ten. Must say LSU was quite impressive in the second half, Lee settled down nicely because he looked like a lost puppy dog in the first half. The O and D line was dominating as usual. If they can settle down the QB and CB positions they might have something to say about the SEC Championship.

But it's good to see some good ole SEC football. MMM I think Georgia even won tonite against a Pac team.

I'm lookin' forward to that UF-LSU game. I'm hoping we're both undefeated and top 5 for that game. Should be another classic.

The Top 3 SEC teams (and Auburn and Bammer too for that matter) all impressed me tonight. All the more reason why I like my 12 team playoff scenario, which would have no limits on the number of teams from a specific conference. So in 2008, if the SEC happened to qualify 3-4 teams (would be tough to do)... then by all means, come on down.

I thought at the time it was funny. I'm sorry the announcer ruined your evening by going on and on about it. Geez! Take a feekin' Midol.

I suppose we have different standards of what is funny. I assume that because so many do this, a lot of people find it funny when sports announcers or radio personalities repeat the "funny" thing they just came up with over, and over, and over again. See Jim Rome. I think it's sort of lame and pretty much every time it happens I find myself thinking, "OK dude, funny or not, we got the point, time to move on."

The curious thing was, I was about about to come here and post, "Gee, how many different ways to you think the announcer can point out dude got his bell rung?" when I saw your post.

Oh, there's that and over my years of watching football, I've hear the," how many fingers/ Thursday" bit enough times to know that dude wasn't exactly breaking any ground.

So, there you have it. Oh, and somehow I endured. Evening, not ruined and somehow without the aid of pain killers. Thanks for your concern, however.

I don't know the 2006 OSU vs Michigan was exactly this type of game.

#1 vs #2 Bo dies the night before and was a back and forth battle all the way to the very end.

42-39 I believe was the final and plenty of drama at every snap. I know you wanted a big ten fan to post with your comment, so here you go.

I don't know the 2006 OSU vs Michigan was exactly this type of game.

#1 vs #2 Bo dies the night before and was a back and forth battle all the way to the very end.

42-39 I believe was the final and plenty of drama at every snap. I know you wanted a big ten fan to post with your comment, so here you go.

One game in a two years. this happens at least on a bi-weekly basis in the SEC. and I was :wacko: for TOS :D

Edited by SLAYER