[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All Huddlers...

jgcoach

I have a team in ConFusion & DWIII. My daughter is sick and we don't know right now what the outcome of all this will be. But, in the meantime I have no time or desire to run any FF teams. Both leagues are IDP Dynasty Leagues and paid. I do want to keep these teams but need someone to take over for the time being. I know it wouldn't be fair to ask someone to take a team for an undisclosed amount of time so I'll say for the season and whatever you do with the team is of course all up to you. Whatever you win (if you can) I'll have both commissioners send off to you. Confusion is a decent team, maybe a trade or two away from something really good. DWIII needs a lot of work but, I have a pretty good stockpile of $$$ to get some things done. Both leagues have excellent team owners and are a lot of fun. I don't know how often I'll be able to look at the board so if it's something you want to do, please post in the league forum or send off a pm to me and I'll get there to post it for you. Thanks to all,

JGcoach

I could take over Confusion for you but am already in DW3, I can take over for as long as you like. Whenever you come back you can have it back.

Typical...not a stand up person in the crowd.

What is that suppose to mean?

Given the time of his post I'll guess that "...our idiot Smurf got liquored up and ran his mouth off. The sad thing is, he’s a good Smurf. He’s a good Smurf. But he’s an idiot."

I'm already overwhelmed with teams otherwise I'd sign up.

I'll keep some good thoughts for your daughter and your family. Stay strong.