[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

3-0

peepinmofo

They took it to the wire against Oakland, nothing to be excited about.

Given the very little BUF fans have had to cheer about in recent memory, I'm inclined to let them get a bit excited about 3-0. Amazing what adding a Lynch & subtracting a Losman can do for a franchise, although the schedule certainly does not hurt ... enjoy.

Edited by ts

Funny thing is that this isn't the NCAA... A 1 point win against a bad team counts just as much as a blowout against a great team. Let the Bills fans enjoy this moment. There team has played really good football so far.

:wacko:

Funny thing is that this isn't the NCAA... A 1 point win against a bad team counts just as much as a blowout against a great team. Let the Bills fans enjoy this moment. There team has played really good football so far.

That makes no sense. If they would have blown out the Raiders like they SHOULD HAVE then I would admit they are a strong team. But taking it to the wire and winning by 1 in the final seconds against a just plain bad Raiders team means jack squat.

That makes no sense. If they would have blown out the Raiders like they SHOULD HAVE then I would admit they are a strong team. But taking it to the wire and winning by 1 in the final seconds against a just plain bad Raiders team means jack squat.

Actually it means the Bills are in first place in the AFC East...

Who pissed in your corn flakes? Oh nevermind... Youre a dolphins fan. You obviously forgot what its like to be 3-0.

:D

Wow a 1 point win at home over Oakland. Are there going to be superbowl reservations made next week if they don't tie St.Louis next week?

Suck it

Wonderful first post tool.

Congrats to Bills fans, enjoy it :D

And if the Pats would have blown out the dolphins LIKE THEY SHOULD HAVE, then we would be tied for 1st place. But the fish won, and we are in first place. So kiss it :D

Actually it means the Bills are in first place in the AFC East...

good lord peepinmofo, post please post something instead of cherry picking other people's responses and adding faces after them

Who pissed in your corn flakes? Oh nevermind... Youre a dolphins fan. You obviously forgot what its like to be 3-0.

Suck it

And if the Pats would have blown out the dolphins LIKE THEY SHOULD HAVE, then we would be tied for 1st place. But the fish won, and we are in first place. So kiss it :D

My new brother-in-law is a huge Bills fan. It was bad enough that I had to go to his house during week one to watch his Bills demolish my Seahawks, but now this. You can tell in his voice that he thinks Seahawks fans are beneath him at this point. So annoying. I'll give it to 'em though, they're pretty good. Tough in the secondary, solid lines on both sides, Marshawn, Roscoe on special teams, and wide receivers that make just enough plays when they need them.

Edited by Seahawks21

It makes perfect sense... It means in the NFL a win is a win is a win. You don't have to beat bad scores by a ton to impress voters or a computer system for ranking... The only thing that matters are wins and loses.

Let them enjoy it. It's the only thing that city has going for them.

Wow. Impressive. Both condescending and dismissive from a guy that actually refers to himself as "budlite." Were you inspired by your beverage of choice to create such a rich and artful post, or do your keen insights and sparkling personality come through like this sober also?

The Bills are becoming my AFC team that I find myself rooting for week in and week out. They've been bad for so long that it's hard not to root for them. I guess I am also tired of the Patriots dynasty and the Bills fans seem like a good bunch of fans.

Edited by TDFFFreak

Wow. Impressive. Both condescending and dismissive from a guy that actually refers to himself as "budlite." Were you inspired by your beverage of choice to create such a rich and artful post, or do your keen insights and sparkling personality come through like this sober also?

Sorry, you're right. Between the reasonable tax rates, the great weather, and having to dodge Marshawn Lynch's SUV at night, it's right up there with Dubai for cities to live in.

The empanadas at Mighty Taco are pretty solid, though.