[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Matt Schaub

Jackass

My big money league, i had Brady and Schaub as the backup. There's very little to choose from on the waiver wire but i'm wondering if i need to grab Rosenfels. Anybody see this game? How did Schaub look?

Who did you grab when you dropped Brady? I think you'd want Rosenfels as injury insurance if nothing else. Schaub is their QB, methinks... but couldn't hurt to handcuff the guy.

Who did you grab when you dropped Brady? I think you'd want Rosenfels as injury insurance if nothing else. Schaub is their QB, methinks... but couldn't hurt to handcuff the guy.

Cassell. it seems like if houston were to lose a couple more, the fans might be pressure the team to make a move.

Cassell. it seems like if houston were to lose a couple more, the fans might be pressure the team to make a move.

I seriously doubt they'd do that. :wacko:

Schaub obviously looked lost today - 3 INTs - but the Titans do have a pretty tough D. I'd give him a few more weeks before thinking anything rash is going to happen. Just my opinion.

I seriously doubt they'd do that. :wacko:

Schaub obviously looked lost today - 3 INTs - but the Titans do have a pretty tough D. I'd give him a few more weeks before thinking anything rash is going to happen. Just my opinion.

I'm not so sure D. Yes the pass protection is horrible and the WRs (even AJ) dropped some passes today, but Schaub is making some very poor decisions and also making some horrible passes. It is really no exxageration when I say he is reminding my a lot of Carr right now. He has JAX and IND coming up, which could leave them at 0-4 very easily. If he struggles in the least in those to games, I think Kubiak will see what Sage can do. In other word, I wouldn't say the change would come this week, but it is certainly more possibel than you think.

I'm not so sure D. Yes the pass protection is horrible and the WRs (even AJ) dropped some passes today, but Schaub is making some very poor decisions and also making some horrible passes. It is really no exxageration when I say he is reminding my a lot of Carr right now. He has JAX and IND coming up, which could leave them at 0-4 very easily. If he struggles in the least in those to games, I think Kubiak will see what Sage can do. In other word, I wouldn't say the change would come this week, but it is certainly more possibel than you think.

Didn't realize they had such a tough schedule here in the first part of the season. Would be a shame to see them make a switch when it's really not his fault. Sure, he's not making great decisions but it looks like he's being forced into making them due to poor play on others' parts. Hopefully he'll look a lot better against these next two foes, regardless of how tough they may be.